Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work (low test)

MdO25

Testosterone, Serum: 352ng/mL

TSH: 1.620 uIU/mL

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 3mIU/mL

hCG, Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum <1 mIU/mL

Prolactin: 9.4 ng/mL

Estradiol 11.5 pg/mL

Where do I go from here?

22yrs
193lbs
5'8"
11-12% body fat

(Take daily: 1 multivitamin/3 fish oils/3 amino acids/5g creatine/5g glutamine/ 3 glucosamine)

First thing I ever ran (Nov 22, 2011 to jan 24, 2012)

1-4 beastdrol 1 cap 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night.
1-4 N2guard 7 caps a day spread out
1-4 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
1-4 Katanadrol 250mg every day spread out throughout the day
4-8 post cycle and unleashed 1 cap of each 3 times a day
4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night. For the first 4 weeks then drop down to 3 and 3 the last 2 week

cycle i ran last summer2012 (may 1st to August 15th)

1-10 test- 250mg twice a week
1-6 Var 50-80mg every day
1-6 N2guard full dose every day
6-10 liver care 3 a day
6-10 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
1-10 adex .5mg every 3 days
10-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm the first 4 weeks and then taper down to 3 pumps am and pm the last 2 weeks
10-14 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap of each 3 times a day

Next I ran this 2012 (November 1st through all December)

Beast 1-4 10/20/20/30
EPI 2-6 30/40/40/50
1-6 N2guard full dose every day
2-6 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm the first 4 weeks and then taper down to 3 pumps am and pm the last 2 weeks
6-10 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap of each 3 times a day

Maybe your August run had you still supressed when you started your November run. Then you shut yourself down further. Now you have been off 3 months which might not be enough time to bounce back to normal levels.

Another bottle of Hcgenerate, and maybe some DAA, would probably help, along with giving it enough time.

I agree.. you didn't give yourself enough time in between those last 2 cycles.

its not a big deal but in the future if you run a long estered injectable like that you need to give it more like 3-4 months to recover.. you only gave it 6 weeks, it takes a long estered test a good 4-5 weeks to get to low enough levels where it will no longer suppress you. don't get active life confused with how long small traces of the ester linger around.

shorter oral cycles you don't need that much time.

now good news is your HPTA is alive. your have a good pulse. however I would encourage you to give it more time. you could even run another pct .. i would also encourage in the future when you run a long estered test to always run some hcg before your pct to give it a kickstart.. that really will speed things up.

so run another pct and then test again in a month and i promise you that your numbers will be better and better

I agree.. you didn't give yourself enough time in between those last 2 cycles.

its not a big deal but in the future if you run a long estered injectable like that you need to give it more like 3-4 months to recover.. you only gave it 6 weeks, it takes a long estered test a good 4-5 weeks to get to low enough levels where it will no longer suppress you. don't get active life confused with how long small traces of the ester linger around.

shorter oral cycles you don't need that much time.

now good news is your HPTA is alive. your have a good pulse. however I would encourage you to give it more time. you could even run another pct .. i would also encourage in the future when you run a long estered test to always run some hcg before your pct to give it a kickstart.. that really will speed things up.

so run another pct and then test again in a month and i promise you that your numbers will be better and better

So I should just run the post cycle/unleashed combo?
No hcgenerate?

i would run hcg for 2 weeks. then run another pct for 4 weeks... very small dose clomid and your natty supps.. then wait a week and re-test. its really not hard to rebound, you will be fine but you gotta do things right and give yourself some time here before freaking out

the hcgenerate should have been run during the cycle for best results.

Top Bottom