Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood type - Defines your maximum bodybuilding potential? READ!

Blood type - Defines your maximum bodybuilding potential? READ!

• Blood Type 0

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Blood Type A

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Blood Type B

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Blood Type AB

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
I am type O and I digest carbs fine.

I also LOVE and do well on milk, and I know that book is against milk for type 0s.

It is pretty straight on for me. I am type o have an extremely acidic stomach to the point where i have to take meds for it, love meat and can eat a shit load and hate carbs!

Beware of retrofitting. Humans are instinctively programmed to do it, astrology being an excellent example. Anyone who has just basically read the theory of astrology would realize that the sun is no longer in the same astrological sign that it was when this was dreamed up thousands of years ago. To illustrate, Scorpios are supposedly born between Oct. 23 and Nov. 21. However, today the sun is in Virgo briefly then Libra during this period of time. Yet tons of people read astrological profiles, which are based on the sun being in a certain sign, and believe it totally describes then. It's in our nature.

Beware of retrofitting. Humans are instinctively programmed to do it, astrology being an excellent example. Anyone who has just basically read the theory of astrology would realize that the sun is no longer in the same astrological sign that it was when this was dreamed up thousands of years ago. To illustrate, Scorpios are supposedly born between Oct. 23 and Nov. 21. However, today the sun is in Virgo briefly then Libra during this period of time. Yet tons of people read astrological profiles, which are based on the sun being in a certain sign, and believe it totally describes then. It's in our nature.

Well, to defend blood type grouping, at least it has pretenses to be scientific.

It's plausible I guess that there are correlations between blood types and metabolic types, but whether the correlations are strong enough to be meaningful, I don't know, and to prescribe a diet based on loose correlated devoid of individual consideration is clearly silly.

It's like saying "you are skinny, don't bother ever trying to be a bodybuilder" (cf early pics of Layne Norton, Dorian Yates, and others)

Astrology is more like religion - if you believe, its in spite of science or evidence, and is faith based.

This is utter and complete BS.
I know what I am talking about. I have to know it for a living.
Blood types are ONLY used for blood transfusion and organ transplant.
Blood types association with 'body types' and diet is utter nonsense.

Complete and total BS.

Blood type is just one gene that codes for a protein on the surface of red blood cells. Throughout evolution, this gene has been mixed through sex and recombination into billions of unique combinations with the genes that code for the proteins responsible for the activities attributed (ie meat metabolism, highly complex, and controlled by many genes).

Furthermore everyone evolved from hunter gatherers. This was the only way to get food before agriculture. And almost everyone evolved equally from agrarian societies. Once people found out how to farm this tied them to one place and led to civilizations. Civilizations produce large armies that either outcompete smaller tribes for food, or interbreed with them producing hybrid (in the sense of that article) beings who would have a mixture of 'meat' and 'veggie' genes. In an agrarian society the 'meat' genes would be weeded out. Except for the fact hunter GATHERER (ie of fruit and veggies) or civilizations have always been omnivorous.

Our ancestors have always been omnivores.

As an interesting side note, one proposed theory for the evolution of color vision was to be able pick out fruits in the jungle canopy.

Here is the issue. You have 1 parent that is B and 1 that is A. That means you could be born as A or B or AB or O. Note O not 0
The article claims your blood type is from your family history...but in the case above you could end up with any of the 4 blood types and you would still have the exact same family history!

Top Bottom