Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and hcg strategy

Sakige

I was looking to do a blast and cruise strategy over the next year or two
My plan was do 2g of gear a week for say 20 weeks then cruise on HCG for a few weeks, then blast again
Rich piana used to push this strategy. What do you guys think, will it work for me?

this is just terrible all the way around... thats such an absurd amount of gear to be using and you certainly dont cruise " a few weeks " and what exactly are you expecting by cruising on hcg? Please stop being ridiculous and dont even consider anything like this!

This is a very bad strategy sir. I would not recommend any of this. That is a very excessive amount of product to be using on top of HCG not being something one would rely on as part of cruising as well as you saying you would cruise only for a few weeks. This has nothing but problems written all over it

I was looking to do a blast and cruise strategy over the next year or two
My plan was do 2g of gear a week for say 20 weeks then cruise on HCG for a few weeks, then blast again
Rich piana used to push this strategy. What do you guys think, will it work for me?

2grams of steroids is NOT safe and hcg is trash

rich piana is dead so bad follow

Top Bottom