Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black Friday shopping?

This is my first year looking for prohormones, SARMS, seems online. Are there generally any Black Friday shopping deals for these items?

Who the fuck are you? Ya I always go to walmart for prohormones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I'm 30 and I still play a few games. Not all of us have a $50,000 a year budget to go on trips we have to find other things to do ;)

I didnt end up going last year. Thinking I may leave the mini's with their other family & hit it up this year.

Is it even worth it?

if you want electronics yes - some stuff you can save great money. You have to figure out what you want and look at the ads and go from there.

Who the fuck would think staying up all night and fighting with crowds to buy some close out shit would be a fun way to spend Thanksgiving night? I'm going hiking on Friday, so I'll stay up late getting liquored up on Thursday.

you can find the same fucking deals on your home pc these days during black friday and cyber monday.You got to be a complete fucking idiot to go fight those crowds and sleep on lines.

Can't believe this racist thread is still going...

You guys do know Black Friday got its start when plantation workers would make their cotton pickers work extra long hours so they could discount cotton shirts for the holidays? Nice fucking holiday.

Top Bottom