Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log Bioidentical Cycle and Training Log with Team Prymal

Week 5 - The Bioidentical Adventures of Nasser

Started the week watching the Mr Olympia livestream. As much as I like watching all the divisions, the show absolutely drags on.

The UFC by comparison absolutely rip through their fights.

Had some protein pancakes to start the day.
3057.webp

Recipe:
30g Whey
30g Casien
60g Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup of milk
2 tsp vanilla

Mix thoroughly and let rest for 10 minutes (this helps the casien absorb the liquid).

Put pan on low heat while the batter rests.

When you go to cook the batter, it will be very thick, so youll need to somewhat shape it into a circle. Cover the skillet and let cook for a couple mins then flip and cover.

The cover helps the internals cook and stay soft.

Should make 4 decent sized pancakes.
3116.webp


πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Training

Sunday - Limbs A


Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 54 kg x 13
Set 2: 54 kg x 12
Set 3: 54 kg x 10

Triceps Pushdown
Set 1: 82 kg x 12
Set 2: 82 kg x 12
Set 3: 82 kg x 12

Seated Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 1: 84 kg x 10
Set 2: 84 kg x 10
Set 3: 84 kg x 10

Leg Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 104 kg x 15
Set 2: 104 kg x 15
Set 3: 104 kg x 15

Leg Press Horizontal (Machine)
Set 1: 193 kg x 15
Set 2: 193 kg x 15
Set 3: 193 kg x 15

Romanian Deadlift (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 kg x 12
Set 2: 60 kg x 12
Set 3: 60 kg x 12

Calf Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 177 kg x 15
Set 2: 177 kg x 15
Set 3: 177 kg x 15

I decided to make up some injectable amino acid blends to try. I used to use them alot but only just reintroduced them.

They provide a pretty comparable pump effect to a preworkout androgen, but doesnt have the same strength or CNS activation. Much healthier though.

Below are the blends I've been experimenting with.

GLUTATHIONE SLEEP
200mg/1ml glutathione
100mg/1ml GABA
100mg/1ml mic
1mg/1ml Melatonin

PUMP ATP
100mg/1ml L Arginine
100mg/1ml L Ornithine
100mg/1ml L Citrulline
50mg/1ml ATP

DADA DRIVE
300mg/1ml L Carnitine
200mg/1ml CDP Choline
100mg/1ml DADA

I took 1ml of the DADA Drive and ATP Pump preworkout and ill take the Glutathione Sleep before bed. All 3 work fantastic!

πŸ₯— Macros
Protein 250
Fat 65
Carbs 475
Calories 3485

Ive had a nice increase in weight, so ill leave calories as is.

πŸ’‰ Cycle

πŸ’ŠAAS

750mg Test E PW @Prymal
(Split into daily injections)
43.75mg Aromasin PW @Prymal
(1/4 of a 25mg tab a day)

Peptides
4IU HGH ED @Prymal
2mg Reta PW @Prymal
10IU Lantus ED

πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈAncillaries
Medications

Cialis 5mg
Escitalopram 10mg
Finasteride 1mg
Mirabegron 50mg
Nebivolol 5mg
Telmisartan 40mg
Rosuvastatin 5 mg/Ezetimibe 10 mg - on hand

Vitamins
Astralagus Root 4000mg
Citrus bergamot 1000mg
CoQ10 600mg
DHEA 25mg
DHA/EPA 3600mg
Multivitamin
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg
Pregnenelone 12.5mg
TUDCA 1000mg
Vitamin C 2000mg
Vitamin D 5000 iu
Creatine 20g
Psyllium Husk 10g

Nasser Sleep Stack
5-HTP 100mg
Ashwagandha 300mg
Gabba 500mg
Melatonin 10mg
Valerian Root 500mg

Nasser Nootropics
9-ME-BC 15mg

Everything listed above is always taken without fail. I sometimes skip the sleep stack if i know I'll sleep fine without it, or if I've taken the Glutathione sleep injection.

πŸ—’οΈ Current Stats
Height
- 185cm
Weight - 90.7g

Decent little bump in weight. Like I mentioned before, ill leave calories as is for now.

This is how I look first thing in the morning, fasted and depleted.

3115.webp


Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28
 

Attachments

  • 3058.webp
    3058.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 7
Week 5 - The Bioidentical Adventures of Nasser

Started the week watching the Mr Olympia livestream. As much as I like watching all the divisions, the show absolutely drags on.

The UFC by comparison absolutely rip through their fights.

Had some protein pancakes to start the day.
View attachment 187974
Recipe:
30g Whey
30g Casien
60g Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup of milk
2 tsp vanilla

Mix thoroughly and let rest for 10 minutes (this helps the casien absorb the liquid).

Put pan on low heat while the batter rests.

When you go to cook the batter, it will be very thick, so youll need to somewhat shape it into a circle. Cover the skillet and let cook for a couple mins then flip and cover.

The cover helps the internals cook and stay soft.

Should make 4 decent sized pancakes.
View attachment 188077

πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Training

Sunday - Limbs A


Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 54 kg x 13
Set 2: 54 kg x 12
Set 3: 54 kg x 10

Triceps Pushdown
Set 1: 82 kg x 12
Set 2: 82 kg x 12
Set 3: 82 kg x 12

Seated Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 1: 84 kg x 10
Set 2: 84 kg x 10
Set 3: 84 kg x 10

Leg Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 104 kg x 15
Set 2: 104 kg x 15
Set 3: 104 kg x 15

Leg Press Horizontal (Machine)
Set 1: 193 kg x 15
Set 2: 193 kg x 15
Set 3: 193 kg x 15

Romanian Deadlift (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 kg x 12
Set 2: 60 kg x 12
Set 3: 60 kg x 12

Calf Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 177 kg x 15
Set 2: 177 kg x 15
Set 3: 177 kg x 15

I decided to make up some injectable amino acid blends to try. I used to use them alot but only just reintroduced them.

They provide a pretty comparable pump effect to a preworkout androgen, but doesnt have the same strength or CNS activation. Much healthier though.

Below are the blends I've been experimenting with.

GLUTATHIONE SLEEP
200mg/1ml glutathione
100mg/1ml GABA
100mg/1ml mic
1mg/1ml Melatonin

PUMP ATP
100mg/1ml L Arginine
100mg/1ml L Ornithine
100mg/1ml L Citrulline
50mg/1ml ATP

DADA DRIVE
300mg/1ml L Carnitine
200mg/1ml CDP Choline
100mg/1ml DADA

I took 1ml of the DADA Drive and ATP Pump preworkout and ill take the Glutathione Sleep before bed. All 3 work fantastic!

πŸ₯— Macros
Protein 250
Fat 65
Carbs 475
Calories 3485

Ive had a nice increase in weight, so ill leave calories as is.

πŸ’‰ Cycle

πŸ’ŠAAS

750mg Test E PW @Prymal
(Split into daily injections)
43.75mg Aromasin PW @Prymal
(1/4 of a 25mg tab a day)

Peptides
4IU HGH ED @Prymal
2mg Reta PW @Prymal
10IU Lantus ED

πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈAncillaries
Medications

Cialis 5mg
Escitalopram 10mg
Finasteride 1mg
Mirabegron 50mg
Nebivolol 5mg
Telmisartan 40mg
Rosuvastatin 5 mg/Ezetimibe 10 mg - on hand

Vitamins
Astralagus Root 4000mg
Citrus bergamot 1000mg
CoQ10 600mg
DHEA 25mg
DHA/EPA 3600mg
Multivitamin
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg
Pregnenelone 12.5mg
TUDCA 1000mg
Vitamin C 2000mg
Vitamin D 5000 iu
Creatine 20g
Psyllium Husk 10g

Nasser Sleep Stack
5-HTP 100mg
Ashwagandha 300mg
Gabba 500mg
Melatonin 10mg
Valerian Root 500mg

Nasser Nootropics
9-ME-BC 15mg

Everything listed above is always taken without fail. I sometimes skip the sleep stack if i know I'll sleep fine without it, or if I've taken the Glutathione sleep injection.

πŸ—’οΈ Current Stats
Height
- 185cm
Weight - 90.7g

Decent little bump in weight. Like I mentioned before, ill leave calories as is for now.

This is how I look first thing in the morning, fasted and depleted.

View attachment 188073

Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28
id kill them pancakes right now legend

@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @ChewedSleek @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 
Week 5 - The Bioidentical Adventures of Nasser

Started the week watching the Mr Olympia livestream. As much as I like watching all the divisions, the show absolutely drags on.

The UFC by comparison absolutely rip through their fights.

Had some protein pancakes to start the day.
View attachment 187974
Recipe:
30g Whey
30g Casien
60g Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup of milk
2 tsp vanilla

Mix thoroughly and let rest for 10 minutes (this helps the casien absorb the liquid).

Put pan on low heat while the batter rests.

When you go to cook the batter, it will be very thick, so youll need to somewhat shape it into a circle. Cover the skillet and let cook for a couple mins then flip and cover.

The cover helps the internals cook and stay soft.

Should make 4 decent sized pancakes.
View attachment 188077

πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Training

Sunday - Limbs A


Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 54 kg x 13
Set 2: 54 kg x 12
Set 3: 54 kg x 10

Triceps Pushdown
Set 1: 82 kg x 12
Set 2: 82 kg x 12
Set 3: 82 kg x 12

Seated Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 1: 84 kg x 10
Set 2: 84 kg x 10
Set 3: 84 kg x 10

Leg Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 104 kg x 15
Set 2: 104 kg x 15
Set 3: 104 kg x 15

Leg Press Horizontal (Machine)
Set 1: 193 kg x 15
Set 2: 193 kg x 15
Set 3: 193 kg x 15

Romanian Deadlift (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 kg x 12
Set 2: 60 kg x 12
Set 3: 60 kg x 12

Calf Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 177 kg x 15
Set 2: 177 kg x 15
Set 3: 177 kg x 15

I decided to make up some injectable amino acid blends to try. I used to use them alot but only just reintroduced them.

They provide a pretty comparable pump effect to a preworkout androgen, but doesnt have the same strength or CNS activation. Much healthier though.

Below are the blends I've been experimenting with.

GLUTATHIONE SLEEP
200mg/1ml glutathione
100mg/1ml GABA
100mg/1ml mic
1mg/1ml Melatonin

PUMP ATP
100mg/1ml L Arginine
100mg/1ml L Ornithine
100mg/1ml L Citrulline
50mg/1ml ATP

DADA DRIVE
300mg/1ml L Carnitine
200mg/1ml CDP Choline
100mg/1ml DADA

I took 1ml of the DADA Drive and ATP Pump preworkout and ill take the Glutathione Sleep before bed. All 3 work fantastic!

πŸ₯— Macros
Protein 250
Fat 65
Carbs 475
Calories 3485

Ive had a nice increase in weight, so ill leave calories as is.

πŸ’‰ Cycle

πŸ’ŠAAS

750mg Test E PW @Prymal
(Split into daily injections)
43.75mg Aromasin PW @Prymal
(1/4 of a 25mg tab a day)

Peptides
4IU HGH ED @Prymal
2mg Reta PW @Prymal
10IU Lantus ED

πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈAncillaries
Medications

Cialis 5mg
Escitalopram 10mg
Finasteride 1mg
Mirabegron 50mg
Nebivolol 5mg
Telmisartan 40mg
Rosuvastatin 5 mg/Ezetimibe 10 mg - on hand

Vitamins
Astralagus Root 4000mg
Citrus bergamot 1000mg
CoQ10 600mg
DHEA 25mg
DHA/EPA 3600mg
Multivitamin
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg
Pregnenelone 12.5mg
TUDCA 1000mg
Vitamin C 2000mg
Vitamin D 5000 iu
Creatine 20g
Psyllium Husk 10g

Nasser Sleep Stack
5-HTP 100mg
Ashwagandha 300mg
Gabba 500mg
Melatonin 10mg
Valerian Root 500mg

Nasser Nootropics
9-ME-BC 15mg

Everything listed above is always taken without fail. I sometimes skip the sleep stack if i know I'll sleep fine without it, or if I've taken the Glutathione sleep injection.

πŸ—’οΈ Current Stats
Height
- 185cm
Weight - 90.7g

Decent little bump in weight. Like I mentioned before, ill leave calories as is for now.

This is how I look first thing in the morning, fasted and depleted.

View attachment 188073

Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28

Resting the batter so the casein soaks up the milk is the step most protein pancake recipes leave out.
 
Week 5 - The Bioidentical Adventures of Nasser

Started the week watching the Mr Olympia livestream. As much as I like watching all the divisions, the show absolutely drags on.

The UFC by comparison absolutely rip through their fights.

Had some protein pancakes to start the day.
View attachment 187974
Recipe:
30g Whey
30g Casien
60g Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup of milk
2 tsp vanilla

Mix thoroughly and let rest for 10 minutes (this helps the casien absorb the liquid).

Put pan on low heat while the batter rests.

When you go to cook the batter, it will be very thick, so youll need to somewhat shape it into a circle. Cover the skillet and let cook for a couple mins then flip and cover.

The cover helps the internals cook and stay soft.

Should make 4 decent sized pancakes.
View attachment 188077

πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Training

Sunday - Limbs A


Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 54 kg x 13
Set 2: 54 kg x 12
Set 3: 54 kg x 10

Triceps Pushdown
Set 1: 82 kg x 12
Set 2: 82 kg x 12
Set 3: 82 kg x 12

Seated Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 1: 84 kg x 10
Set 2: 84 kg x 10
Set 3: 84 kg x 10

Leg Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 104 kg x 15
Set 2: 104 kg x 15
Set 3: 104 kg x 15

Leg Press Horizontal (Machine)
Set 1: 193 kg x 15
Set 2: 193 kg x 15
Set 3: 193 kg x 15

Romanian Deadlift (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 kg x 12
Set 2: 60 kg x 12
Set 3: 60 kg x 12

Calf Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 177 kg x 15
Set 2: 177 kg x 15
Set 3: 177 kg x 15

I decided to make up some injectable amino acid blends to try. I used to use them alot but only just reintroduced them.

They provide a pretty comparable pump effect to a preworkout androgen, but doesnt have the same strength or CNS activation. Much healthier though.

Below are the blends I've been experimenting with.

GLUTATHIONE SLEEP
200mg/1ml glutathione
100mg/1ml GABA
100mg/1ml mic
1mg/1ml Melatonin

PUMP ATP
100mg/1ml L Arginine
100mg/1ml L Ornithine
100mg/1ml L Citrulline
50mg/1ml ATP

DADA DRIVE
300mg/1ml L Carnitine
200mg/1ml CDP Choline
100mg/1ml DADA

I took 1ml of the DADA Drive and ATP Pump preworkout and ill take the Glutathione Sleep before bed. All 3 work fantastic!

πŸ₯— Macros
Protein 250
Fat 65
Carbs 475
Calories 3485

Ive had a nice increase in weight, so ill leave calories as is.

πŸ’‰ Cycle

πŸ’ŠAAS

750mg Test E PW @Prymal
(Split into daily injections)
43.75mg Aromasin PW @Prymal
(1/4 of a 25mg tab a day)

Peptides
4IU HGH ED @Prymal
2mg Reta PW @Prymal
10IU Lantus ED

πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈAncillaries
Medications

Cialis 5mg
Escitalopram 10mg
Finasteride 1mg
Mirabegron 50mg
Nebivolol 5mg
Telmisartan 40mg
Rosuvastatin 5 mg/Ezetimibe 10 mg - on hand

Vitamins
Astralagus Root 4000mg
Citrus bergamot 1000mg
CoQ10 600mg
DHEA 25mg
DHA/EPA 3600mg
Multivitamin
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg
Pregnenelone 12.5mg
TUDCA 1000mg
Vitamin C 2000mg
Vitamin D 5000 iu
Creatine 20g
Psyllium Husk 10g

Nasser Sleep Stack
5-HTP 100mg
Ashwagandha 300mg
Gabba 500mg
Melatonin 10mg
Valerian Root 500mg

Nasser Nootropics
9-ME-BC 15mg

Everything listed above is always taken without fail. I sometimes skip the sleep stack if i know I'll sleep fine without it, or if I've taken the Glutathione sleep injection.

πŸ—’οΈ Current Stats
Height
- 185cm
Weight - 90.7g

Decent little bump in weight. Like I mentioned before, ill leave calories as is for now.

This is how I look first thing in the morning, fasted and depleted.

View attachment 188073

Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28
Protein pancakes are deadset my favourite thing in the world.
 
Make them yourself my man, they are good.
Looking good man
Love the pancakes yum
I cant wait for other people to try them
Resting the batter so the casein soaks up the milk is the step most protein pancake recipes leave out.
You need the casien too. If you use only whey its gonna be runny and tough.
Protein pancakes are deadset my favourite thing in the world.
They are goated
 
Top Bottom