Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Maher- America isn't #1

Mahr seems to be the typical self loathing Jew. He used to be funny pre 9/11.
If anybody should know enough not to sacrifice their gun rights by voting Democrat, it should be the Jewish people. Yet it seems American Jews didn't get the message.

We still are #1 in the most important catagory though and he is leaving that out. I agree with him that we need to improve a shitload, starting with our politicians. Things like paying a baseball player 25 million a year shows just how screwed up our nation is. Though it does prove one thing, we are still number one in money. We always have been and always will be until we fall, on that day there won't be a USA anymore.

rnch said:
like dubya has? :rolleyes: :worried:
That was my point....you can be a dumbass and be an effective president if you surround yourself with intelligent and competent people. I posted another thread where Maher points out the #3 person in the justice department(Monica Goodling), responsible for overseeing the performance of all prosecutors, was a 33 year old graduate from Pat Robertson's law school(rated lowest tier) and never served as a prosecutor. As a matter of fact, over 150 graduates of Pat's law school(Regent)have served in the Bush administration.

javaguru said:
That was my point....you can be a dumbass and be an effective president if you surround yourself with intelligent and competent people. I posted another thread where Maher points out the #3 person in the justice department(Monica Goodling), responsible for overseeing the performance of all prosecutors, was a 33 year old graduate from Pat Robertson's law school(rated lowest tier) and never served as a prosecutor. As a matter of fact, over 150 graduates of Pat's law school(Regent)have served in the Bush administration.
agree! even though you are not a fan of JFK, you can admit he was smart enough to surround himself with competent people, republican and democratic?

rnch said:
agree! even though you are not a fan of JFK, you can admit he was smart enough to surround himself with competent people, republican and democratic?
Appointments based primarily on ideology are a bad idea those alternate viewpoints are critical to effective decision making.

"If everybody is thinking the same thing then nobody is thinking."- General George S. Patton.

javaguru said:
Appointments based primarily on ideology are a bad idea those alternate viewpoints are critical to effective decision making.

"If everybody is thinking the same thing then nobody is thinking."- General George S. Patton.
which could explain the stupidity coming from the current administration...opposing view points are not welcome nor tolerated there.

Top Bottom