Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Maher- America isn't #1

Fuck him.

He needs to move to Zimbabwe or Iran for a while and then I think he'll reconsider his goddamn communist views.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I think it's hard for most people in this country to admit that there are things we could do better. It's kinda wierd.

jestro said:
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I think it's hard for most people in this country to admit that there are things we could do better. It's kinda wierd.
He makes some valid points, there is no excuse for our piss poor primary education rating and it really is the fault of parents. We have great universities but working in a technical field, most of the people I work with were not born or receive their primary education in the US. My father really pushed education and particularly math when I was growing up.

javaguru said:
He makes some valid points, there is no excuse for our piss poor primary education rating and it really is the fault of parents. We have great universities but working in a technical field, most of the people I work with were not born or receive their primary education in the US. My father really pushed education and particularly math when I was growing up.
IMHO, most parents don't "mentor" their kids at all, not just education. They feed and cloth, and that's it.

jestro said:
IMHO, most parents don't "mentor" their kids at all, not just education. They feed and cloth, and that's it.
The HS I graduated from spends some of the lowest amounts per student in the state and continues to exceed the academic standards set by the State. However, it's a rural community and rural values are definitely present in the attitude of most parents.

javaguru said:
true.........but keep in mind that the current temporary occupant of 1600 penn ave graduated from one of the finest universities.... :rolleyes:

rnch said:
true.........but keep in mind that the current temporary occupant of 1600 penn ave graduated from one of the finest universities.... :rolleyes:
FDR was a solid C student too.....It's just as important, if not more so, to surround yourself with competent people.

javaguru said:

Very true. We've slipped a lot in the past 60 or so years. All the intangible values have gone downhill but we still want everyone to bow to us regardless. Pretty soon there won't be much to bow to if present trends continue.

javaguru said:
FDR was a solid C student too.....It's just as important, if not more so, to surround yourself with competent people.
like dubya has? :rolleyes: :worried:

Top Bottom