Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest staple n your supplement regimine??

So I can take GEAR,UNLEASHED, and BRIDGE daily? month after month and I would be cool with it ? I mean it wont lose it's potency? There is always talk about cycling them off and then on again but if there's no need I'll just keep taking them day after day, and so on...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

So I can take GEAR,UNLEASHED, and BRIDGE daily? month after month and I would be cool with it ? I mean it wont lose it's potency? There is always talk about cycling them off and then on again but if there's no need I'll just keep taking them day after day, and so on...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

I see them like vitamins. They work as long as you take them.

EVERYTHING looses potentancy. Your body is constantly trying to adapt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Glutamine is the best supplement. I used it in amy prtoein shake after work outs and it eliminates any muscle aches that I normally get the day after. It tastes like complete crap but its worth it.

Vitamin C is a mineral from food sources. But something like caffeine , yes it will absolutely will loose effectiveness with time. Their is always exceptions to the rule. I'd even image vit c looses effectiveness. I take high amounts precontest and it acts as a diuretic but after a few days my body adjusts to the high amount and it stops eliciting as much of an effect until I up the dose again.

Vitamin C is a mineral from food sources. But something like caffeine , yes it will absolutely will loose effectiveness with time. Their is always exceptions to the rule. I'd even image vit c looses effectiveness. I take high amounts precontest and it acts as a diuretic but after a few days my body adjusts to the high amount and it stops eliciting as much of an effect until I up the dose again.

It's called the Law of Diminishing Returns. The more you do something lesser effect it has. Anyway, try Ester C, it has a 400% better absorption rate than regular vit c...

i use joint support, multi vit, fish oil all the time along with n2bulk, n2kts muscle, replenisher. Use alot of other stuff but always have these around

Top Bottom