Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

big difference between 300 or 400/week of EQ??

NJstacked said:
nystrip, it takes time with EQ, but by week 5 there will be a definate difference and you will be happy...500mg is a good amount I think I might be doing that next cycle.....I really like the 400mg/wk results now though....WHat else are you running it with ....????

Started out with 30mg dbol, and I felt absolutely nothing off of it except a small "feel good" effect. Bumped it up to 40 for 4 weeks. 500mg TT EQ for 10 weeks. Here's the twist: I don't want to gain anymore weight, so after the dbol, I'll be adding Heat Miser. We'll see what happens.

solidspine said:
I'm starting a cycle of EQ and test

400 mg per week of Eq-TTyokko week 1-4
500 mg per week of test to week1-4

Will add/change weeks5-12

Question what the heck are you paying for Ttyokko EQ?:)

Really would like to try a similar cycle using the cyp and no-ester eq from the ** dude. I just want to see a 150ml jug of EQ. I 've seen domestic TT EQ prices go from 65-120, with 85 being the avg.

I would run the eq longer than 8 weeks. I have gotten good results off 300 and 400 per week (prefer 400) but I would stay on for 12 weeks. I always do and never notice any sides except for being vascular as hell. I think its worth the extra hundred.

2Thick said:
If you diet and training in "on" then there is no difference except you pay more with 400mg.

You cannot be serious buddy.

So on 400mgs/wk he will not experience any more gains than if he was using 300mgs?

Ttokkyo Labs eq = $30/$100 / 2000mgs
lets take $80 as an example. It costs $8/200mgs, therefore 300mgs = $12 compared to $16/400mgs.

He does have the possibility of gaining more but the side effects from 400mgs of eq are not going to be any more severe than 300mgs and how many people do you hear about saying they got sides on even 600mgs/wk?

I would defintely recommend paying the extra $4 and get ready for some more serious mass. :D

Peace

well, i guess we have some mixed reviews on this... i think i will just wait until i am ready to order and see how the money situation is. either way i think i will be happy. this will be my first cycle, so i should grow even if i do end up taking only 300/week for 8 weeks. thanks for you help guys

Without a doubt... hit the 400 wk.
My first run with eq was 300 wk.
I got some okay gains.
But if I could do it again, I would have started at 500.
It's the best compound I've ever used, and 2Thick is right on one point with this... if you train hard, and eat right, you'll grow well. I don't agree with the 300 for 8 being just as effective.
As in my own experience with similar dosages... there was indeed a difference.

Top Bottom