Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beverly International Products

CherryPie

Has anyone tried the Beverly line of products? I was @ a bb show and their were a few woman bb's talking about their products they use while getting ready for a show. (I love to ease drop) A couple of the girls swore by Beverly International products, so I ordered a couple of things, which I should get this week.

Has anyone here tried them? Or is Beverly just like every other product on the market?

I'd have to say Beverly products are probably some of the best quality in all the supplement industry. You won't find them at just any health food store, they aren't cheap and they carry strictly bodybuilding applicable supplements. If you've ever been to a Poliquin, Staley, or Telle seminar, you'll see they always recommend Beverly products and none of these guys work for that company, nor do they get any kickbacks. Beverly doesn't really advertise all that much, yet they've been around for a long time, before the days of Metrx if I remember correctly. Good stuff.

Top Bottom