Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BetaGen?????

lilone

Hi, I was wondering if the EAS supplement BetaGen really works? Has anyone ever tried it? Please respond with any information.:confused:

I liked it and I gained about 10 lbs in 2 months. I put quite a bit of water weight on though. I like it better than Creatine alone, but just don't stay on it for more than 2-3 months. I gained some good mass and strength, but they weren't all permanent. It isn't the best thing to take if you're looking to cut up. Good luck!

Betagen is EAS's creatine/HMB miracle supplement. Creatine has helped me put on a little weight before. HMB has done nothing for me. I once stayed on HMB for 6 weeks straight when it first came out some 5 years ago. IMO, it's the most B.S. supplement in existence, and I wouldn't spend a nickel on it. I knew of at least 6 or 7 guys at the gym who also tried it and did not experience any gains. As a matter of fact, HMB seems to have the same reputation at the gym as smilax once did. For those of you in the iron game for a while, I'm sure you remember Smilax :D

Top Bottom