Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Best XBOX360 Shooters, others

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Post up your best xbox360 first person shooters and whatever else you feel are the most badass games for the xbox.
 
Halo is the only game I like. It doesn't take a 5 chapter book and 3 nights of classes just to learn how to play.

Run. Shoot. Jump. That's all I need.
 
well, so far gears.......but I prefer "1st person" shooters.......so nothing out there has tickled my prostate as of yet...... :) and it looks like the console machines are moving away from 1st person shooters anyway. Personally, I'd like a game like splinter cell but you can click it into first person and move quickly when the time is needed.
 
Not a shooter but I'm working on Oblivion right now. The game is freaking sick. But of course only if you like massive incredibly detailed RPG's. The graphics alone are worth it.
 
ponyfitness said:
Not a shooter but I'm working on Oblivion right now. The game is freaking sick. But of course only if you like massive incredibly detailed RPG's. The graphics alone are worth it.

I'm still debating on getting Oblivion. I played the last one and it sucked away all of my free time.
 
Top Bottom