Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight loss pill?

thermorexin
Pure ephedrine and caffiene stack
NYC

DNP is potent, but there are caveats and its possible long term impact on fertility is somewhat of a concern. Also with DNP you pretty much have to stack in stims just to be moderately functional.

Anything with Ephedrine cause me huge migranes....Is there a solution?

Yarg! said:
is swimming > than running?

You have to watch that. Water is colder than your body temperature. So prolonged exposure (as in every day) to it can cause your body to try a battle the coldness of the water. The way it does this is by slightly increasing subdermal fats. Not drastically mind you, but that can be the difference between being ripped and SHREDDED.

Hi everyone I am new here and still looking around but I'm 24 and looking to lose like 80 pounds but build muscle at the same time. I have the most fat in my stomach area which is really making look unattractive for my age right now I'm on Lipozene I like it because I dont get any side affects and so far I have lost four pounds but of course just like every other women i want to loss weight like a rocket. So you guys and gents what do you recommend? I wanna loook lean and sexy but with muscle tone like angela basset I guess or sheree on housewives of atlanta I like lifting weight but I hate working out unless it deals with toning my legs.

Hi everyone I am new here and still looking around but I'm 24 and looking to lose like 80 pounds but build muscle at the same time. I have the most fat in my stomach area which is really making look unattractive for my age right now I'm on Lipozene I like it because I dont get any side affects and so far I have lost four pounds but of course just like every other women i want to loss weight like a rocket. So you guys and gents what do you recommend? I wanna loook lean and sexy but with muscle tone like angela basset I guess or sheree on housewives of atlanta I like lifting weight but I hate working out unless it deals with toning my legs.

I use Lipoflame with Lipostim and love it. I don't get hunger pains/cravings and I always feel super pumped to kill it in the gym. Lipoflame is really good too if you are usually sensitive to stims and have any anxiety issues. I had huge anxiety issues for awhile and was scared to take diet pills again. Lipoflame was the one pill that I could take that wouldn't give me jitters and I would feel great.

Rapide60 is place from where you can Shop Best Top Natural Rapid Quick Fast weight loss pills supplement for women burning fat and losing weight quickly. You can also read Rapide60 reviews for detail visit here :-

Top Bottom