Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight loss pill?

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
I am trying to lower my BF abit and I was wonderinh: what is the best weight loss pill for use with diet and exercise? Thanks :D

DNP is def the best, but as we ALWAYS suggest in the ladies' forum (cuz women are ALWAYS looking to lose weight fast...) Look at your diet first. Any pill (aside from DNP) is only going to do something like 3.7% increase in efficiency of fat burning. Even clen isn't all that great.

If you are not on any thermo right now, I personally really like Thermorexin ('t-rex') available at the AF Store. (Don't forget the AF discount code for EF'ers if you order!)

There are all sorts of ways to manipulate your diet to set up optimal fat burning. For ex, if you check my post for today (1/6/05) on a thread I started to track progress in 2005 (http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363618), I mention a carb rotation schedule that I used in 2000 to prep for a natural BB comp. I went from 155 lb / 16% bf to 133 / 8.6% bf (on contest day) in 16 weeks following this. I only used Ripped Fuel as a thermo, lifting, cardio (2x/day, 4 days/ week) and a very strict diet of about 1500 cal to get to this.

everytime i see peoples' diets, i get intimidated. such a harsh regime scares me because i like to indulge in some foods- yet i am not fat. it is very impressive that u managed to follow a strict diet, and lose 22 lbs, so hats off to u. questions: what is ur opinion on rip fuel? and why is cardio on EMPTY stomach so important? also, which is the biggest fat burner: running, biking, or swimming. thank you and gl in ur future endeavors(sp?).

I agree with Sassy - look to diet. It doesn't have to be only dry chicken and brocolli. There are many ways you can clean up a diet and still maintain flavorful food. Indulging is fine - to a point. You have to PLAN indulgences in. If you plan for a meal out, and compensate for that the rest of the day, you are fine.

Thermorexin is the best appetite suppressant / metabolic booster I have used. I love it. BUT, it does NOT work alone - it has to be done with a healthy diet. :)

Yarg! said:
everytime i see peoples' diets, i get intimidated. such a harsh regime scares me because i like to indulge in some foods- yet i am not fat. it is very impressive that u managed to follow a strict diet, and lose 22 lbs, so hats off to u. questions: what is ur opinion on rip fuel? and why is cardio on EMPTY stomach so important? also, which is the biggest fat burner: running, biking, or swimming. thank you and gl in ur future endeavors(sp?).

Probably the biggest point of failure in diet attempts is "fear of the diet" - fear of a restricted lifestyle, having to count calories, etc. I did the strict diet because I'd been training for years but never pulled the diet & training together correctly - so in the competition scenario you are either in it or you aren't. Outside of competition, the way to achieve a successful diet is to make it fit your lifestyle - otherwise, as you said, you won't do it. But that's also why I'm saying you can't look to pills like Ripped Fuel, etc. to be the silver bullet for you. Sure you can try Ripped Fuel, etc. I can't speak to the effectiveness of those formulas anymore because I used them before they banned ephedrine. Since then I've really only used Thermorexin - I like this the best because it doesn't leave me w/ the violent body buzz or headaches. Even clen isn't worth all the shitty shakes, etc. that I get from it.

So at least please take a look at your diet and see where it can be tweaked to get you some better results. You sort of have to try some of the different thermos to see which you like the best. Then do it together w/ the tweaked diet.

i used t-rex and some clen this past summer.. i lost 35 lbs in about 13-14 weeks.. i did have to eat very very clean and was doing cardio 2x a day as well as an afternoon workout 7 days a week... it def was not the best way to go, but i just wanted to loose as mucvh fat, and def lost some muscle, as possible... if youir not out for competing, then u can have a cheat meal/ day, but even then u can't be eating at Mc D's for that cheap day...
this next summer is going to be ever more strict.. i only have about 10 weeks to get competition ready. so going to start clen / t-rex right away along with cardio... and maybe throw in a litttttle t3.. well see

Yarg! said:
is swimming > than running?

Swimming takes a toll on the body if you're trying to do it everyday. Just plain and simple walk. Walking is proven to be just as good at burning fat as everything else. Walk for an hour a day on an empty stomach with whatever weight-loss pill you choose and see your results.

Top Bottom