Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight loss pill?

Sassy69 said:
DNP is def the best, but as we ALWAYS suggest in the ladies' forum (cuz women are ALWAYS looking to lose weight fast...) Look at your diet first. Any pill (aside from DNP) is only going to do something like 3.7% increase in efficiency of fat burning. Even clen isn't all that great.

If you are not on any thermo right now, I personally really like Thermorexin ('t-rex') available at the AF Store. (Don't forget the AF discount code for EF'ers if you order!)

There are all sorts of ways to manipulate your diet to set up optimal fat burning. For ex, if you check my post for today (1/6/05) on a thread I started to track progress in 2005 (http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363618), I mention a carb rotation schedule that I used in 2000 to prep for a natural BB comp. I went from 155 lb / 16% bf to 133 / 8.6% bf (on contest day) in 16 weeks following this. I only used Ripped Fuel as a thermo, lifting, cardio (2x/day, 4 days/ week) and a very strict diet of about 1500 cal to get to this.

Sassy:

Awesome stats, do you have before/after pics for non plats? :)

pong21 said:
Swimming takes a toll on the body if you're trying to do it everyday. Just plain and simple walk. Walking is proven to be just as good at burning fat as everything else. Walk for an hour a day on an empty stomach with whatever weight-loss pill you choose and see your results.
Since this is a competitive board I will be nit picky, because that's what we do. Have you ever seen a totally peeled swimmer? Your body will hold a certain amount of bodyfat to increase buoyancy and protect from the temp of the water. Yep, that was nit picky. Obvioulsy, this is splitting hairs, but when it comes to getting into competition shape that's what it takes.

Really some good pills are needed for loosing fat with work out.Lot's of medications are present but have to choose the best.but how?This is the hot question now.Well i think the drug which has lesser side effects is the best for this condition. Xenical pills is looking as some better results as i see.i want to share this to all of you and please tell me about some better.
Thanks

silverbackn said:
Since this is a competitive board I will be nit picky, because that's what we do. Have you ever seen a totally peeled swimmer? Your body will hold a certain amount of bodyfat to increase buoyancy and protect from the temp of the water. Yep, that was nit picky. Obvioulsy, this is splitting hairs, but when it comes to getting into competition shape that's what it takes.

Exactly!

Well abviously diet is the first priority but I also throw in some ephedra based fat burners like lipodrene or stimerex; and they make an incredible difference.

alanr1 said:
Really some good pills are needed for loosing fat with work out.Lot's of medications are present but have to choose the best.but how?This is the hot question now.Well i think the drug which has lesser side effects is the best for this condition. Xenical pills is looking as some better results as i see.i want to share this to all of you and please tell me about some better.
Thanks

Bump. Just interested in these pills effectiveness (in real people's experiences!).

Assertive Guy

hoodia

or orlistat / xenical

those r the only ones with studies to show they work. the rest are all scams.

r

trust me dnp aint a scam...thats all i use with a little t3 when im under 9% to help get me shredded...that and a touch of anavar doesnt even compare to loads of hgh :)

Phentermine for sure.... Offcoarse the question was "best weight loss pill", because phentermine kills your appetite alllll day... Even when you eat like a couple bites of food you get instantly full. Now if your training hard this would not be good for your nutrient uptake because you eat less (alot less). You get tolerant to it very fast, and the weight seems to come right back afterwards.... All my opinion though

Top Bottom