Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight gainer ???

C0LUMB0

I always drink a gainer shake PWO , am using cytogainer for the last year or so 80g of simple carbs and 54g of protein - 570 cals.

IMO its pretty decent but i'm looking for opinions on what might be the best product on the market ? I do like home-made gainer shakes too but like i said i just wanna hear your opinions on the supps available. :chomp:

Im struggling with that myself also,ive been used maonster mass,mass tech,etc.My problem is even on cycle and even with a good pure diet and alot of cardio and sauna time i cant seem to completly shred stomach while on mass gainer,I also taking whole gains by biorythm casins and other time released,but im afaid to go to straight whey bc of the loss of growth.Opinions?

My trainer told me to add some Karo syrup to my protein powder for a weight gainer. I have done that and it helps. Otherwise I like N-lerge2 by prolab. Some weight gainers are now putting creatine in them and that just doesn't work the way I take them.

beastdrol + + medium-high carb diet = MASS could even add some Katanadrol in there if ya wanted

Lots of comp out there,,, but I will tell you this for sure. If you add in the Betterbars from needtobuildmuscle.com in the mix, you will get you some good, quality calories. I know this is a PWO weight gainer thread but it wont hurt you to try these on top of your shake. Take it from me bro..,, I was at around 155 lbs. late last year and I tried the betterbars aroundmid-spring , along with my everyday routine and diet. I am at 175 lbs. and have kept it on. Just saying,,,

Interactive Mammoth. Thats the best ive used. Serious mass gained from it and the price is pretty good aswell.

Im currently using Optimum Nutritions Serious Mass at the moment and that also is pretty good. Price isnt the best tho :(.

Homemade is always the best way to go if you have the time??

Harry

I always drink a gainer shake PWO , am using cytogainer for the last year or so 80g of simple carbs and 54g of protein - 570 cals.

IMO its pretty decent but i'm looking for opinions on what might be the best product on the market ? I do like home-made gainer shakes too but like i said i just wanna hear your opinions on the supps available. :chomp:

There are a lot of them out there bro. It would come down to what types of protein you think are the best as far as fast acting, medium acting, and long lasting. Plasma protein seems to break logic with it's claim to absorb 100% of what you take... With that said I think Big Blast Orange flavor is the best I've ever tasted so that's one I would definitely mention. The other factor is calories of sugar and what type of sugar they are using. Sometimes weight gainers throw a lot of junk in there to get the large calorie #'s so be careful... I used to take ON's GAINER and it really gave me what I needed to grow.

i like to make my own.
1 servings:
1 banana
4 tbs peanutbutter
50g oatmeal
100-125g whey (need2whey)
some frozen berrys

blend it up in blender with milk or water and drink.

Best weight Gainer

Get married to a wife who doesn't cook so you have to eat out all the time, have kids, drink lots of beer. Living proof of this will make you gain weight, LOL. Going to take me a few years to undo what the past 15 has done.

Top Bottom