Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Triceps Exercise ?

if you could only do one exercise....WHICH?

• cable pressdown

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • weighted dips

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • close grip benchpress

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • dumbell overhead extension

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • barbell french press

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • skull crushers

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • lying dumbell triceps extension

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • reverse grip cable extension

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Vortexx

What is in your experience the most productive triceps exercise ?
I get most out of the one-arm lying dumbell french press.

vortexx, you mean skull crushers (or nose breakers), right? if so, yeah they rule. *of niet dan!* :D

i definitely think cable pressdowns for me, they isolate the tricep really well for me and i feel my tricep being worked best on that exercise. i also think seated skullcrushers are best to for mass, i feel dips too much in my chest same with close gripped bp to be up there near number one.

Going to have to say Close Grip Benches or Dips are the best with Skullcrushers being right behind.

I can maintain the best Isolation form with the cable pressdowns due to being able to hold the elbows in tight against my sides.

2nd choice would have to be Missionary position

gettinlarger said:
30-45 degree angle incline skull crushers. my tris have gotten much bigger doing them.

that would kill your range of motioin bro, wouldnt u be better with flat or decline?

for me, skull crushers work the best for mass AND strength and followed at a close 2nd with lying dumbell extensions. Those really work great.

JM Press...Elbows Out DB Ext....4 or 5 Board Press w/Bands...Lying DB Ext on a bench or floor.

Top Bottom