Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best test-boosting supplement as a natty standalone?

You misunderstood what i said.
I never said he should inject test to get big, i said the only way for testosterone to be effective in terms of strength and muscle gains it needs to be injected same with growth hormone, that no supplement on the market like daa, tribulus or any other herbs will give.
I already told him creatine is good, his question was about test booster not cretine or whey protein.. DAA is completely ineffective for muscle gains, the study showed it only increase test like 40%, thats NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, wont do a damn thing, if someone claims to get strength and muscle gains from tribulus, daa or other "test boosting herbs" is having a strong placebo effect, nothing new.
In fact Placebo effect is so goddamn fuking strong that i gave a friend of mine 4 argnine pills and told him its dianabol and its the strongest steroid ever, 2 hours after he took the pills went to the gym, he said he felt really really strong and was able to lift 15% more on every exercise, NO FUKING JOKE, he was a noob to steroid thing and i was testing him to see whats up.

Dnt waste money on these herb for muscle gains, if you're looking to experiment with them go ahead,but i can tell you you'll be disappointed.

Dude, you so obviously don't know what you're talking about. 40% is nothing? Listen, if you're not interested in making the best gains you gain naturally, what are you doing on a supplement board? Just looking to start shit? Go do that over at BB.com where 90% of the stuff they sell is crap. The products at NTBM are designed for advanced bodybuilders who are on 365 days a year. They say they work. You...who know nothing and haven't even use them, disagree. Big fail bro. Time to move on.

D-Aspartic acid has shown, through bloodwory, to increase my E2 (around 20%), T (around 35%) and DHT (by a whopping 30%) levels after 5 weeks of 3g/day.
Taken with a good AI (like Aromasin) this is compounded by an order of magnitude, allowing free T to increase by almost 100% in my personal experience.

God it's good to live in Canada where bloods are free.

^^^ no I didn't mis-understand anything you said.. you've never used NTBM supplements, thats your problem. you are using junk supplements which you are right do nothing.

OR it sounds like you are the type of guy who needs steroids to get anywhere in the gym to compensate for poor genetics/workouts/diet. because I have been training natty for 13 years and i made tremendous gains during that time. so its just not true you need steroids to make gains.

agreed!

Let me say this for the last time.. No test booster on the market will give you strength or muscle gains, they dont raise test levels to supraphysiological levels that needed for muscle growth, you might get libido boost, morning wood, or whatever but they will NOT cause any strength or muscle gains that you would expect from injecting test.
You want to increase teststerone for muscle growth? Then inject FUKING TESTOSTERONE, its not that complicated. You wont get shit from test boosters, save your money and buy proven supplemetns like creatine, whey protein, high dose fish oil, bcaa (if you have the money) and maybe pre workout if you really need it.

Simple as that. You asked,and got the best answer .....

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom