Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Stimulants

Which is the best stimulant?

• Ephedrine

Votes: 33 23.9%
  • Caffeine

Votes: 22 15.9%
  • ECA

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • NCY

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Tyrosine

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Adderall

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • Ritalin

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Dexedrine

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters
i've been on adderal since jr high (legally), it helps with my workouts with focus and shit but it lowers my appetite so its hard cramming stakes and chicken breasts down my throat every few hours.

NO explode is great before a workout or going out to the bars for a wild night!

I gotta kick out of the addition of Dexedrine or dextroamphetamine being on the list, this stuff blows adderall out of the water (I've taken both). Wiki said, "Enantiomerically pure dextroamphetamine is more potent than racemic amphetamine and has stimulant properties similar to racemic methamphetamine, though less potent and neurotoxic."

This is a silly question having tyrosine and an amphetamine on the same list with caffeine and adderall, PLEASE

^^^ HAHA
Too bad meth fucks you up post usage. I would NEVER recommend meth pure or crap to anyone for two reasons. Its really addictive and DESTROYS DOPAMINE NEURONS. Kiss testosterone's ass goodbye LMAO. Ephedrine would be the strongest besides adderall, adderall should not be taken for bb purposes. The only people I could see using adderall are ADHD prescribed patients and people in law or med school. I still don't recommend that either, you guys have to realize that your brain needs a pct as well if you abuse dopamine agonists including something like caber, prami and even selegiline. Do some research, it would be a shame to have issues with brain function just for a buzz or a boost.

Top Bottom