Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Stimulants

Which is the best stimulant?

• Ephedrine

Votes: 33 23.9%
  • Caffeine

Votes: 22 15.9%
  • ECA

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • NCY

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Tyrosine

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Adderall

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • Ritalin

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Dexedrine

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters
OMEGA said:
some of the new stims out are impressive but for me WAAAAAY to strong especially for cardio or leg days
I don't like artificial inflation of heart rate
me neither... can't stand most stims. They have their place when I'm really draggin but often the rapid heart rate increase is too much.

Didrex the closest thing to an amphetamine in the U.S. that is legal to get prescribed. You can easily order it through online pharms w/o any doc. That and phentermine are used for weight loss in obese people. Take either and you won't sleep or eat for shit for the first several days. I tried phentermine (37.5mg ed) when I was 210lbs and went down to 198 lbs in one week. Your mouth is dry all day, take one bite of food and your full for 8 hours (seriously). Lost muscle but definetely slimmed up.

iHulk said:
me neither... can't stand most stims. They have their place when I'm really draggin but often the rapid heart rate increase is too much.

things like StimX, Amp, Venom ect are all amazing

but just too strong for me

I liked xenedrine with ephedra but now the xenedine efx its ok I like it too and it works good without ephedra

Top Bottom