Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Stimulants

Which is the best stimulant?

• Ephedrine

Votes: 33 23.9%
  • Caffeine

Votes: 22 15.9%
  • ECA

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • NCY

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Tyrosine

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Adderall

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • Ritalin

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Dexedrine

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters
I'm on adderal right now! I have ADD, and it has helped a lot. I let my script run out and was off for about 5 days and I felt a big difference being off.

Any ECA works better for me than a NYC stack, but thats me.

For the adderall ADD guys.. have you tried methamphetamine (in reasonable doses)? How do you compare it to adderall?

BTW.... What I mean by "reasonable" is a dose that has comparable effects on sleep as a normal adderall dose..

Nothing works better than 2-3 ephedrine+ caffine+ asparin before your work-out.
That = 50 to 75 mg of pure ephedrine per dose.
Most of the fat burners only contain 8mg of pure ephedrine per tab .
Dan Duchane always liked the ECA stack and he started ultimate orange.
If you take ultimate orange take an extra 200 mg of caffine as it is underdosed in this department.

Last edited:
The old Liquid Clenbutrx or the new one after I put 20 AST EPH 883 in it! TWANG!!!!:p

benndover69 said:
A combo of caffiene and phentermine works wonders

A co-worker of mine has been on phentermine for 3 weeks and walking 2 miles every a.m. He's lost over 17 pounds!

I find adderall makes me a way too mellow and calm for lifting weights and doing mma.For energy and aggression I find nothing beats ephedrine.I take 3 tabs=90mg before a real tough session of either.I don't do this every time as 90mg is on the high side (for me) and isn't the best for the heart.Usually 2 is fine for me.

Top Bottom