Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Best size/brand pins to use?

harbinator

New member
I have some sust250 I would like to take for my first cycle, hopefully I can get some var to go with it, I have all AIs on hand already. Im about 20% bf at the moment (I know thats too high but Ive been dieting too long and Im ready to do some bulking). Would I need longer pins since Im higher bf? What pins would be best for sust250 injections?

Link to current bulking diet
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522499

TIA
 
harbinator said:
I have some sust250 I would like to take for my first cycle, hopefully I can get some var to go with it, I have all AIs on hand already. Im about 20% bf at the moment (I know thats too high but Ive been dieting too long and Im ready to do some bulking). Would I need longer pins since Im higher bf? What pins would be best for sust250 injections?

Link to current bulking diet
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522499

TIA

getpinz is good...23g 1-1.5' always works...I like 25g personally but sometimes it take forever to get compounds through it..
 
needtogetas said:
joke please don't use 18.lol

Crap, just ordered 1000 18g from getpinz THANKS BUDDY :mad:


j/k btw, I think 18g falls under harpoon and not a pin anyway.
 
25 BD
:qt:

1.5" best all around pin unless u have some thick shit

which heating up the oil fixes usually anyway
 
christ bro if i were you i'd diet some more til your b/f has dropped some! no offence i just think you'd appreciate the gains from aas more if you did.
 
25 g x 1 inch -- inject everywhere

23 g x 1.5 inch --- inject in glute

18 g for drawing



Monoject are the best

BD are pretty good

Terumo are available, not nearly as good as monoject or BD
 
I always use a BD 1" 25g pin. I find that the BD's are sharper than the Terumos. Maybe I'm just a pussy?
 
Top Bottom