Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best sarms? unique, ss...? And anavar...

Really do you work for SS because unique has a 180 day money back guarantee and they are having a mega half off sale. So multiply the price ATM by 2 and then consider the fact that sarms search has double the dosage that unique has. Plus shipping for SS is 26 bucks making it more expensive. In the end they cost about the same

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Let me do a little bit of math for you since you cant seem to do it yourself:

Uniquemicals GW-50 - $49.98 for 30 ml at a concentration of 5.0 mgs/ml

Sarmssearch GW-50 - $150.00 for 30 ml at a concentration of 20 mgs/ml

At the same amount of mls, Sarmssearch has 4 times the concentration. Therefore, it would take 4 bottles of unique to equal the amount of mgs in Sarmssearches product. So the end result for 600 mgs of substance:

Unique - $49.98 x 4 = $199.92

Sarmssearch - $150.00 x 1= $150.00

Now that I've figured everything out for you why dont you tell me which one is cheaper? Even with your shipping costs you save $15 with Sarmssearch and get quality product. Check your facts next time.

Sarms arent some GNC grade supplements - they're research chemicals to be used by people serious about their goals and knowledgeable about the realm of exercise. In the supplement market its easy to rip people off - people do it every day. I never said that you always get what you pay for, but what I do always say is that with research chems you do. Go buy shitty peptides or shitty SARMs and tell me I'm wrong.

And to answer your question no, I dont work for Sarmssearch. I do, however, rep for Sarmssearch because I've been all around the market and I know that their SARMs are top quality, and are therefore the only SARMs that I'll use. I've turned down rep positions for other companies for the same reason - I refuse to rep a product that isnt the absolute best and that I wouldnt personally endorse and recommend to people I know.

Enjoy being blacked out until you can lose the name calling and additude.

That's all fun and games in chat but that bullshit doesn't fly here.

First off dick wad I didn't even do any math it was just a relative estimate of cost and understanding the comparison of cost difference wasn't even looking at either website I never said anything about purity, etc whatever you were saying. So if something costs more it must be the best? LMAO. And in this case you even said uniquemicals costs more than SS so hmm interesting. Your words not mine. I am not dogging any companies here but ffs if you're going to rep for a company lose the piece of shit condescending attitude. Wow the attitude is just so uncalled for. Believe me there was no attitude in writing my first post if that's how you took it that's your problem. Don't bother responding I won't be checking this thread again. It isn't worth my time or effort.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Good, you didnt bring anything to this thread in the first place other than incorrect facts and blatant bias. Grow up. You got caught with your pants down; dont try to take it back now.

Sarcasm = attitude. If you didnt mean to have attitude then dont use sarcasm. You poked and I responded in kind.

I dont bash board sponsors because I respect them all for what they do, but I have no problems pointing out facts. There is no condescension in comparing prices and giving my personal assessment or quality - stop trying to see things where they arent.

Liff, you weren't out of line. No need to explain yourself my friend.

Facts are facts. All our board sponsors are legit or they wouldn't be board sponsors, one just happens to be cheaper than another.

Big deal.

Liff, you weren't out of line. No need to explain yourself my friend.

Facts are facts. All our board sponsors are legit or they wouldn't be board sponsors, one just happens to be cheaper than another.

Big deal.

Much appreciated brother, and couldnt agree more.

Top Bottom