Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best sarms? unique, ss...? And anavar...

They are both sponsors here, so both are good to go. With that said, I can vouch for sarmssearch. Definitely the highest grade SARMS around. I've had great success with their products

Ditto!

I've tried both companies sarms. Both seemed to be effective - didn't notice any difference in results. In the future ill be getting unique as they are substantially cheaper.

On unique now..day 3 of S4 and night blindness kicking in bad lol..oh well...might do a 5 on 2 off deal

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

don't sleep on chemicalneed. Especially during their sales.

Unique is least expensive
Sarmssearch is 3x more expensive. Any reason?

Also anavar seems like a good alternative if there were an authentic connection?

Yes, there is a reason - you get what you pay for. I've been all around the sarms market - SS is the best.

And I'd also like to point out that their GW concentration is so large that it actually ends up being cheaper than any other company.

Noone else doses their GW as high as SS. You end up having to buy double the amount from other places to match it mg for mg, and it ends up more expensive. SS has been great every time I have dealt with them, both product quality and customer service are top notch

Noone else doses their GW as high as SS. You end up having to buy double the amount from other places to match it mg for mg, and it ends up more expensive. SS has been great every time I have dealt with them, both product quality and customer service are top notch
^^Yup. Simply put.

Yes, there is a reason - you get what you pay for. I've been all around the sarms market - SS is the best.

And I'd also like to point out that their GW concentration is so large that it actually ends up being cheaper than any other company.

Really do you work for SS because unique has a 180 day money back guarantee and they are having a mega half off sale. So multiply the price ATM by 2 and then consider the fact that sarms search has double the dosage that unique has. Plus shipping for SS is 26 bucks making it more expensive. In the end they cost about the same

And you get what you pay for? Really because primordial performance had extremely expensive products. Were these products really all that potent? Sure they were good products but worth 350 dollars for 30 days worth of pills? Come on man we all know that you don't always get what you pay for that's just bullshit

I ordered from SS and my package came in 7 days, i was blown away, plus packaging and everything felt top notch, nothing against unique but it took 3 months to get my sarms (yes customs had a big part in that) but i dont blame them considering the way it was packaged, even i thought it looked sketchy. Given shipping time/packaging alone SS has a new loyal customer

Top Bottom