Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best routine for my needs! what do you guys think?

updates first post with these pics
IMG00636.jpg

IMG00637.jpg

IMG00635.jpg

IMG00632.jpg

IMG00623.jpg

IMG00617.jpg

wow i just checked out this link Guide to Novice Barbell Training, aka the Official RIPPETOE-STARTING STRENGTH FAQ - Bodybuilding.com Forums
i am very confused hahah. ill try to figure it out more when i have and hour or so to sit down and map it out!

Yeah that's the exact routine SouthernLord recommended you, which is very solid. about the supps you are taking, it's all crap in my humble opinion, better take a cup of coffee before your cardio sessions and spend your money on a good whey ISOLATE protein shake, one shake pre workout and another one post-workout along with your post-workout shake you should have some simple carbs to replenish your glycogen deposits. You should cut back on all refined and processed products, like pastry, ice-cream, sodas, sugar drinks, fast foods, sausage, ham etc. The last meals of the day should be high on fibrous carbs like green leaf vegetables and high in protein. So basically you have:

Whey protein chicken breast, turkey breast, lean red meat, egg whites(one yolk for every 4 whites), salmon, cod, tilapia etc

Yams, sweet potato, brown rice, whole grain bread, green beens, asparagus, oats, lettuce, tomato, brocoli, seeds, low fat dairyetc

olive oil, fish oils, flaxseed oil.

2g of protein per pound of lean bodyweight and drink lots of water everyday. At the beginning don't measure the progress by how much do you weight, trust a bit more on the mirror.

Learn the proper way to do the liftings and increase the weights progressively always with a decent form.

Most important start a journal on EF so you can track your progresses and we can help you out.

Good luck. Your lucky to be alive, don't waste yourself being something else.

Doing exercises like those mentioned in the 3x5 will burn fat best. At it's simplest fat loss = more cal used than consumed, right? At good schedule of heavy lifting will burn the most energy.

This stuff can seem confusing at first. After you've read the program make a log mapping out your plan for the week. Actually going through it and seeing the feedback of your progress will make everything much easier.

I have an update... sorry i didnt keep the thread going. After changing my diet, taking the supplements listed above and virtually ZERO exercising. I was able to loose 20 lbs in one month, by month two i lost 30 lbs, and by month three i had lost 40 lbs!!! I was extremly embarrased by my weight i said i was 217, but i was actually 232lbs. i have been at 180 lbs for quite some time now which is a lil over 50lbs. After the holidays im going to get on some weight gaining supplements, but i dont want to take any steroids, or "legal steriods" the last thing i want is bitch tits ha. so let me know what you guys think i should start taking. ill post up some before and after pics. NOTE these are weight lose pictures, with zero exercising involved. which wasnt my original plan but thats how it turned out.

Top Bottom