Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best restaurants/fast food to eat out

zeroau

a lot of people in my family like to eat out and go to restaurants. I find myself sometimes feeling left out though because I stick to healthy eating
is there a recommended restaurant or fast food place that you think isn't that bad that I can maybe suggest next time there is a get together.
how do you deal with this sort of thing in your own lives?

i politely turn down invitations to restaurants. if they do not like that then tough shit

the problems with restaurants is the condiments and refined oils they add to the food to make it more satiating. you can ask them if they can cook your chicken or steak plain with no oil or condiments. but most restaurants the food is pre cooked so its unlikely. might be just better off getting a salad

a lot of people in my family like to eat out and go to restaurants. I find myself sometimes feeling left out though because I stick to healthy eating
is there a recommended restaurant or fast food place that you think isn't that bad that I can maybe suggest next time there is a get together.
how do you deal with this sort of thing in your own lives?
You should eat a home so it's healthy

Top Bottom