Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Protein For Woman????

The Facts

Whey is the quickest protien asimilated by the body, breakdown time about 20 mins. So, for ANYONE whey is the best choice right after a workout so your muscles are fed asap. Soy takes a little longer to be digested, so use that during the day (the soy isoflavones are a positive benifit for women).

hardbdygrl said:
hey manny,,, if i eat all that tuna, dont i have to watch out for the sodium, i know i should be drinking tons of water anyway but would the sodium be an issue,also is tuna better to eat then chicken??

Personnally Tuna is better than chicken...at least i dont get full up so i can eat more. As for sodium a Tuna can has 235 mg of sodium (at least mine) ...I've seen worst....

gender is definitely not a factor when searching for a protein that is right for you. you will have to test out all types and see which ones agree with your body. i personally eat egg whites, chicken, turkey, tuna (you can rinse the tuna out to get rid of most of the sodium or buy low sodium), red meats, whey, casein, soy (i don't buy this in a powder to drink, i use soy milk and soy flour), and a variety of different beans. you also don't have to stick with one thing, it gets boring if you do. happy hunting!

Top Bottom