Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Protein For Woman????

hardbdygrl

Hi everyone.. I just wanted to get some opinions on what protein shake to take to build a little more muscle but still keep me lean.

I am 21 5'8 120lbs 13% B/F. I want to gain a little bit more size in my upper body. I have tried Isopure no carb,, but didnt like the taste very much

help please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

i heard soy protein powder good for woman?? but i took both soy and whey protein hehe ,soy kinda taste nasty u gonna stir like hell for it to break down

again Tuna even for a woman is the best source..

EVEN for a woman? wtf is that supposed to mean?
In any case, you don't need one specific sort of protein to grow, regardless of your gender.
Eat a balanced bulking diet and you should be all good.
If you don't know how to design one write up a post requesting help on the matter. You can bulk with whole foods, although it can be a bitch.

Peace

blood_drinker said:

EVEN for a woman? wtf is that supposed to mean?
In any case, you don't need one specific sort of protein to grow, regardless of your gender.
Eat a balanced bulking diet and you should be all good.
If you don't know how to design one write up a post requesting help on the matter. You can bulk with whole foods, although it can be a bitch.

Peace

ye exactly like eating junk, or half a chicken and feel full up

The reason why I mentionned Tuna cans its because they have 0.3 g of fat, and no carbohydrates. You can eat up to three cans without feeling full up. Plus they aren't expensive. Also other fishes are great too (salmon, Red snnapper,......). She asked for the best source, and its even better than protein powder...... tell me that I'm wrong ?

hey manny,,, if i eat all that tuna, dont i have to watch out for the sodium, i know i should be drinking tons of water anyway but would the sodium be an issue,also is tuna better to eat then chicken??

if you want to put on some size, you have to remember that post workout nutrition should include carbs and protein....so all those high protein zero carb stuff may keep you out of catabolism, but from my personaly experience no size gains unless you use something with moderate to high carbs.

I'm trying to gain now, and didn't start feeling fully recovered or gains till I upped the carbs post workout.....No insulin, no growth.

My favorite protein: blended....majority milk protein....MET-Rx Extreme Chocolate is my fav.

Last edited:
My protein shake:

I take 1/2 envelope of Myoplex lite and add one scoop of ProLab Pure Whey. I mix in the blender with about 8 oz water and some ice cubes. It comes out moderately thick like a milkshake, and I think it tastes very good. Here is the nutrient breakdown

Calories 210
fat 3 (not including the flaxseed oil)
carbs 15
protein 35

Also. after I've blended it, I add in a squirt of flaxseed oil. You can't taste it, but it gives you EFA's (essential fatty acids) very helpful for leanness. You don't want to actually blend the flaxseed oil - supposedly it breaks it down (a tip I got from this list).

Top Bottom