Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best pre workout drink

Whats Your Favortie Pre-Workout Drink?

• Total voters
N2KTS... Hands down!

ok... what is N2KTS? If it's better than Jack3d I better check it out. Some of this stuff takes a lot to get me going. And nobody labels their product dosing based on bodyweight... I'm sure that at 273 lbs, what is the right amount for me, can not be the right amount for someone at 175.

ok... what is N2KTS? If it's better than Jack3d I better check it out. Some of this stuff takes a lot to get me going. And nobody labels their product dosing based on bodyweight... I'm sure that at 273 lbs, what is the right amount for me, can not be the right amount for someone at 175.
At yout weight, start off with 2 scoops

well the new one (as of this week) now has a smaller scooper, and i believe need2 said you'd use double what you do with this first batch... so might need 3-4 scoops! :)

I was doing 3 scoops of Jack3d to about 20 oz of h20, then wld add 5 more grams of creatine, and wash down 3 beta alanine with it. But I drink the Jack3d throughout the workout.

But what is N2KTS? Never heard of it, or maybe I dont recognize by the acronym.

Last edited:
I didnt take the time to look through the 11 pages so Im not sur eif it has been recommended yet but I say N.O. Shotgun. However, this is judging by my experience. I have taking sp250 which had no effect on me whatsoever, and although n.o. explode was my recommendation and favorite for ears, it started to fade after about a month u continuously had to up the amount. N.O. Shotgun howver has been great. Im on my second bottle and hasnt slowed down yet. I feel it within the first 10-15 minutes. No shits, and 20 grams of protein per serving. so thats also a plus pre-workout. Well thats my opinion regarding pre workout when compared to other supps. good luck.

For thermogenic cutting cycles: Strong Coffee with 20mg Yohimbine HCl, AcLCarnatine, ALA, and creatine mixed in. It's like taserring your adrenergic receptors.
For bulking cycles: Strong Coffee with creatine and AAKG.

Top Bottom