Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best pre workout drink

Whats Your Favortie Pre-Workout Drink?

• Total voters
Just swapped from No Explode to Jack3d............Wow! Huge difference. The Jack3d seems way better! More energy, more focus, better pump.

is there really much difference between coffee and pre-workout drinks?
if there is i can't tell, although i've never tried amp

Amplify02 plus LipoStim 3 is the best Encapsulated Pre workout combo

NTKTS is the best Powdered Pre workout

Amplify02 plus LipoStim 3 is the best Encapsulated Pre workout combo

NTKTS is the best Powdered Pre workout

in your eyes, strictly for stimulation, is there a difference than with coffee?
maybe more intense?

very intense Bino

coffee is what I call a 'one phase' stim

meaning it hits one pathway of stimulation which you get used too, and tend to feel crappy on when you crash

the ones I mentioned use multiple pathways of stimulation which allow your body and mind to dig deep, long and hard and does not have a nasty crash

Do you know why Jack3d gives you suck an insane level of energy and focus?

1,3-Dimethylamylamine

You can buy a bottle of 200 25mg pills for less than $25. You can also buy 100 200mg caffeine pills for around $5. Take 25mg-50mg of the Geranium (1,3-Dimethylamylamine), 200mg of caffeine and you will be set off. That's 100 workouts for under thirty bucks. Complex carbs and water will give you a killer pump if that's what your after as well.

Ive tried Noexlode, Superpump, Redline, Black Powder, and Jack3d is the best. I was surprised I had to read thru 11 pages of posts to get to one about Jack3d! It has no sodium, whereas a lot of the others have sodium as a filler. I didnt realize the active ingredient. Sounds like I can get 100 workouts for under $30 instead of 15 for $35 or so... good deal. Thanks for the info.

I agree aboiut the complex carbs too. I love eating a baked potato on my drive to the gym.

Ive been taking 3 beta-alanine tabs with my Jack3d. They seem to do a good job of stretching out the muscle energy throughout the workout

Tried it all and ill stick to my own shake...Water. 1 scoop protein, 1 teaspoon espresso powder, 1 packet of emergenC (vit. c)1000mg., and a banana...Blend that shit up and tell me how ur workout goes.

Top Bottom