Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best PCT Combos

qZanity

Have only ever ran 2 cycles and I'm currently still on the 2nd one,

I've always been told to use nolva and clomid so that's what i did.

But alot of people here swear by taking the ntbm stuff and all those other meds/supps, so really what is a solid proven PCT protocol?

Thank you.

Ps: cycle I'll need pct for next is this 16 week sust / Deca cycle

The old serm only pct logic is sound and does work but there are varying ways of improving upon things bro. You can attack pct from lots of angles and ensure you recover in the best/quickest possible way. I usually stack 2 serms and run a variety of recovery products to ensure all bases are covered and I lose as little muscle possible when going through my pct period.

Id go with a 6 week pct with a cycle of 16 weeks plus and id stack in the following items to ensure you recover and cater for all areas, iv included the new test stack 17 product as its an awesome all in one pct support that will help recovery in so many ways and really is like running 4 or 5 supps all in one (check the ingredients). It will' help considerably and is very easy to use, due to it being an all in one style product.
Its on special offer at the minute as well, so feel free to take advantage by using the codes and banner in my signature below ;)

Id stack up your pct like this:
1-6 clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 (serm)
1-6 torem 90/60/30/30/30/30 (serm)
1-4 test stack no.17 (all in one pct product lowers shbg, increases test, libido etc)
1-6 Forma stanzol (pct Ai helps lower shbg and increase test)

The old serm only pct logic is sound and does work but there are varying ways of improving upon things bro. You can attack pct from lots of angles and ensure you recover in the best/quickest possible way. I usually stack 2 serms and run a variety of recovery products to ensure all bases are covered and I lose as little muscle possible when going through my pct period.

Id go with a 6 week pct with a cycle of 16 weeks plus and id stack in the following items to ensure you recover and cater for all areas, iv included the new test stack 17 product as its an awesome all in one pct support that will help recovery in so many ways and really is like running 4 or 5 supps all in one (check the ingredients). It will' help considerably and is very easy to use, due to it being an all in one style product.
Its on special offer at the minute as well, so feel free to take advantage by using the codes and banner in my signature below ;)

Id stack up your pct like this:
1-6 clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 (serm)
1-6 torem 90/60/30/30/30/30 (serm)
1-4 test stack no.17 (all in one pct product lowers shbg, increases test, libido etc)
1-6 Forma stanzol (pct Ai helps lower shbg and increase test)

I must disagree with this. I don;t like Clomid, Torem has its issues and Forma can be suppressive and is best used while on cycle, not as PCT.

TEst Stack would be excellent if you can afford it. UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE are the best proven products to restore the HPTA, provide more avaialble free testosterone, detox liver and manage estrogen. It's safe. It's inexpensive. It's a must.

I must disagree with this. I don;t like Clomid, Torem has its issues and Forma can be suppressive and is best used while on cycle, not as PCT.

TEst Stack would be excellent if you can afford it. UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE are the best proven products to restore the HPTA, provide more avaialble free testosterone, detox liver and manage estrogen. It's safe. It's inexpensive. It's a must.

err no the whole world uses serms apart from you nelson, they work and are very important in any pct, and everybody know your feelings on clomid and we still choose to use it :biggrin:
I agree that high dosages are not needed and are best stack in with holistic/natty supports to attack pct from a variety of angles and minimise sides.

unleashed/post cycle are great and not complaining, but I have been a around a while and haven't even managed to get a bottle of it, I am somewhat dubious to whether it'll ever appear again soon. The fact that you have to buy 4 bottles to last 4 weeks makes it nearly as expensive as test stack anyways and it doesn't contain a lot of the other ingredients that test stack does either so its a personal choice. both are very effective but as one is never in stock etc...

forma is an excellent addition to pct and has been designed to be used in pct as it clearly states, its only suppressive if used in ridiculous dosages. Just follow the right dosage and its an excellent addition pct. Aromasin on cycle and forma in pct is what I and many others use.

err no the whole world uses serms apart from you nelson, they work and are very important in any pct, and everybody know your feelings on clomid and we still choose to use it :biggrin:
I agree that high dosages are not needed and are best stack in with holistic/natty supports to attack pct from a variety of angles and minimise sides.

unleashed/post cycle are great and not complaining, but I have been a around a while and haven't even managed to get a bottle of it, I am somewhat dubious to whether it'll ever appear again soon. The fact that you have to buy 4 bottles to last 4 weeks makes it nearly as expensive as test stack anyways and it doesn't contain a lot of the other ingredients that test stack does either so its a personal choice. both are very effective but as one is never in stock etc...

forma is an excellent addition to pct and has been designed to be used in pct as it clearly states, its only suppressive if used in ridiculous dosages. Just follow the right dosage and its an excellent addition pct. Aromasin on cycle and forma in pct is what I and many others use.

Not quite bro. Sure, people used to use serms because that's what they thought they should use them. I'm proud to have been the first person to speak out about the failings of sarms and even Dan Duchaine -- THE GUY WHO BROUGHT SERMS TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BODYBUILDING WORLD --admitted they were flawed. Today, thousands of steroids users employ my suggestions and recover beautifully. So, I'm hardly the only one. ANd I've been around a while myself. : )

For years people have had horrible side effects from clomid and nolva and I get people thanking me every day that they don;t have to endure that anymore. So you can try and put me down for it, but I'm proud of it.

As for Test Stack, I already said I think it's a great product -- after all, it contains many of the ingredients that UNLEASHED has, so OF COURSE, it's good! And yes, it's a bit more complete and a bit more expensive, so that's up to the customer which way they want to go. But it makes no sense to defend serms and then suggest Test Stack. You;re contradicting yourself. Actually, I think Test Stack WOULD be a better alternative to serms.

I think Forma is great and as you mention, only suppressive in high dosages. But for me, why use something for PCT that is at all suppressive? There are other choices. I recommend forma while on cycle and aromasin for PCT -- the opposite of what you suggest. That's my opinion and for the reasons stated.

It doesn't matter to me what others do. Lots of people do things that aren't the most effective way. I'm just trying to tell people what i believe is the honest best method of going about things. And I have a track record to prove it.

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

The discussion regarding SERMs and AI's on cycle or in PCT is a bit confusing. Some mixed signals here. One school says to use forma on cycle and Aromasin in PCT - no SERM at all. Many others propose Clomid and Forma in PCT with Aromasin on cycle, covering on cycle AI plus AI and SERM in PCT.

Is there a right or wrong here? Is Forma a substantial enough AI to use in PCT in preference to Aromasin ? Is it better to use Aromasin in PCT as opposed to on cycle and what dosage would be useful for Aromasin in PCT without debilitating estrogen levels?

The discussion regarding SERMs and AI's on cycle or in PCT is a bit confusing. Some mixed signals here. One school says to use forma on cycle and Aromasin in PCT - no SERM at all. Many others propose Clomid and Forma in PCT with Aromasin on cycle, covering on cycle AI plus AI and SERM in PCT.

Is there a right or wrong here? Is Forma a substantial enough AI to use in PCT in preference to Aromasin ? Is it better to use Aromasin in PCT as opposed to on cycle and what dosage would be useful for Aromasin in PCT without debilitating estrogen levels?

One of the reasons forma is used in pct is because it can increase igf levels, which is very important, especially when a serm like nolva can possibly decrease those levels... keeping those levels up and increasing them helps to keep your gains...

you absolutely can use aromasin in pct but just use it properly... there is no need to exceed 12.5 mg eod and even taper lower than that through pct...

Top Bottom