Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best order for leg workout

Debaser said:
Muscles only know tension bro. They're not intelligent.

Well said! Would'nt it be nice to "carve in detail" just by doing certain exercises! Bring out some cuts by chosing a different exercise. Get some striations by doing that magical exercise. If only! Then we would not have to watch our diet and bf %! Excellent.

louisefroghead said:
Well said! Would'nt it be nice to "carve in detail" just by doing certain exercises! Bring out some cuts by chosing a different exercise. Get some striations by doing that magical exercise. If only! Then we would not have to watch our diet and bf %! Excellent.

sweet heart striations are a function of bodyfat..and yes some exercises are good for brining them out while in the process of reducing bodyfat!!!!!!!!!

Debaser said:
How the hell does a muscle know what a "mass exercise" is? Please explain this "carving in detail" theory. :rolleyes:

Trying doing leg extensions for a month...

Then do squats for a month..

We all know which one will give you bigger legs

That is an example of a mass exercise...

We can argue all day about "this exercise will do this or this is a mass exercise" but the only way to find out for sure is real world experience

EDIT: I just realized WNT2 said the exact same thing

Debaser said:
Muscles only know tension bro. They're not intelligent.

Yes, but an exercice may recruit more fibers (compound) then an other (specific)

InTraining said:
Trying doing leg extensions for a month...

Then do squats for a month..

We all know which one will give you bigger legs

That is an example of a mass exercise...

We can argue all day about "this exercise will do this or this is a mass exercise" but the only way to find out for sure is real world experience

EDIT: I just realized WNT2 said the exact same thing
thats cool lol good to see other poeple chime in with what works!!!

Anthrax said:
Yes, but an exercice may recruit more fibers (compound) then an other (specific)

More muscle groups, and thus more fibers. Squats won't necessarily recruit more quadricep muscle fibers than leg extensions, in fact probably less (since the squat is a hip extension exercise, not a knee extension with is the quad's function).

Also, last time I checked, lunges (the exercise we were originally talking about) are a compound movement.

Debaser said:
Squats won't necessarily recruit more quadricep muscle fibers than leg extensions, in fact probably less (since the squat is a hip extension exercise, not a knee extension with is the quad's function).

But with squats I guess you also recruit lower back muscles fiber + calves while leg extensions only reruit the quads

Top Bottom