Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best nutritional breakdown for a woman trying to drop fat?

Audio8

Ok, don't flame me for this people. I'm asking on behalf of a friend, but these questions don't require her to sign up and ask for herself. I will provide all the relevant info you need. If there is more that I cannot provide, then I will ask her to sign up to EF.

Anyway, my friend (a woman) is now kinda in the process of structuring her diet. She already eats pretty clean, but she doesn't know much about the carb/protien/fat breakdown, or where her maintainence cals are at. I know what's good for a guy, but not for a woman. So how would the nutritional breakdown look for a woman trying to drop fat. She trains (cardio and weights) for atleast an hour every day. Also, what would you estimate her maintainence cals to be. I know it's hard to tell without experimenting with it for yourself, but there must be a general guidline to follow for a woman. Like what, 1500 cals or something?

Stats:
-5' 7"
-estimated 15-20% BF (she doesn't know)

Goals:
-to drop some fat and stay lean on an easy diet. Not any hardcore keto shit or anything.

Main Questions:
1. what is a good protien/carb/fat breakdown for a woman
2. What would be her maintainence cals (roughly)
3. How far below her maintainence should she eat

God bless

Maintenance calories are between 2100 and 2200 depending on her age. So if she went ahead and ate 1500 calories a day that would be a pretty decent calorie deficit. I am trying to lose weight quick as hell myself and am eating 1500 calories and my maintenance is over 3300 considering how much exercise I do. If I can survive on 1500 it should be easy for her.

As far as what to eat. 1500 calories is not a whole heck of a lot unless you eat stuff that bulks you up on not a whole lot of calories. Tuna is excellent just don't go nuts on the mayo. Chicken breast without skin is good too. And of course everyones favorite plenty of salads and healthy vegetables like brocolli. Examples of BAD vegetables would be things like: Corn, Potatoes, and Beans. Pasta and bread should be off limits for her too.
I am not saying that she needs to go so low on the carbs as to be in Ketosis, but she needs to stick to healthy veggies for the carbs she does eat. As far as fruits go the very best bang for her buck is gonna be berries, especially strawberries.
One last thing. If she is eating "healthy" margarine instead of butter tell her that it is one of the most unhealthy things she can do. Margarine takes vegetable oil from it's natural state and turns it into a Frankenstein Monster that is much worse for you then butter.
If she or you are willing to read one book then get Protein Power Lifeplan it is only 9.95 and it is a complete roadmap to healthy living that will change your life.

Last edited:
Top Bottom