Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best non dairy and non sugary bulking food?

Yadail

I want to do something a little bit different and bulk up going into the summer this time.
I'm only 135 lb but I'm super lean so I have a lot of room to grow
a friend of mine told me that beans and peas were really good for this and I tried them and it really upsets my stomach. another friend told me to try a gallon of milk a day and I was on the toilet for about 2 hours each time
can you give me some foods that will be really good for me but aren't going to also put on a lot of body fat or make me sick

beans and peas contain lectins and oligosaccharides, they are very hard to digest. although yes they are incredibly healthy

i recommend trying an enzyme to eat them or just avoid them completely

as far as milk, i can remember on forums 15 years ago telling people how awful milk was for you and being bashed. now more and more people are listening to me and avoiding dairy. i haven't consumed milk in 20+ years and haven't consumed dairy at all in atleast 3 years.
no mammal on earth consumes dairy past infancy. facts are stubborn thing. i would rather listen to mother nature then listen to the dairy industry which spends trillions convincing naive people that you need milk for calcium.

I want to do something a little bit different and bulk up going into the summer this time.
I'm only 135 lb but I'm super lean so I have a lot of room to grow
a friend of mine told me that beans and peas were really good for this and I tried them and it really upsets my stomach. another friend told me to try a gallon of milk a day and I was on the toilet for about 2 hours each time
can you give me some foods that will be really good for me but aren't going to also put on a lot of body fat or make me sick
I think steak is the best food to bulk period.

Top Bottom