Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best NO supplement?

AMPLIY02!!!!!!! AWESOME BRO and CHEAP......second runner up would be plasmajet (at double the cost)

howd plasmajet work for you bro? im thinking about it
i loved it except gnc wants like 60 to 80 bucks for it..i think once i got it online for 40 it give real killer pumps way better than MRIs NO2BLACK which was my first favorite
but im really into the amp now i like all the b3 in it and it seems to have a very thermogenic affect on me...but that aside plasmajet is the ONLY other NO2 product i ever buy

They recommend you only take Plasmajet on workout days 10 pils 4 days per week max but does it have to be every other day?
My schedual is mon, tues, wed, thursdays off, friday so theres 4 days can i take it each day or should it take it everyother day?
Thanks

I took 10 caps the first day... Second day was off, so I took nothing... Then 5 caps per day ed instead of 10 caps eod... It is a time released product, so take that in to account.

I use it in addition to an an actual preworkout supplement. I use a mix of no-xplode and results pre workout... And sometimes a mix between jacked and results. This combined with the plasmajet has kept me looking really full all day while cutting. I'm very happy because the most psychologically damaging thing while cutting is the muscle flatness and lack of strength. This combined with big blast, SPP, and lg bc+eaa has really gone a long way for me in the past 2 weeks. I couldn't be any happier.

BTW, I got the plasmajet for $25 per box... Just stocked up. Supplementwarehouse beats prices by 5%. I found the plasmajet, bc+eaa, noxplode, and tons of other shit really cheap on amazon.com blowout and supp warehouse beat the prices, so I ended up making out like a bandit.

I got 4 boxes plasmajet, 2 bottles no xplode, 2 bottles jacked, 4 bottles lg bc+eaa, 6 boxes ephedrine, 2 bottles lg perfect carb for like $295 shipped... That's gonna last a while, a long while... That whole package is probably worth $500 elsewhere

Plasmajet is good stuff. Makes me a little sick to my stomach though. LG's Anadraulic State is great as well. If I have to I will just do an eCA stack. I also have some home brew methods.

Top Bottom