Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best mass gaining program for a hardgainer

^^^Wrong bro^^^^
If you wanna be big then you have to eat like you already are big.
You are welcome to you opine and Im not saying that your not. Im just saying that I disagree.

so you think that eating 4K cals is not enough for a guy weighing 155lbs? I honestly never saw a guy weighing that much eating over 5K calories. Its probablyaround 2.5K cals over his maintenance if not more.

sigh.... you guys can think what you want but in the end youll be smaller than someone eating 5k cals a day and 400g of protein....

and the guy eating 5k cals and 400g proteins will be smaller than the guy eating 8k cals and 600g of protein...see the flaw in your logic?

and the guy eating 5k cals and 400g proteins will be smaller than the guy eating 8k cals and 600g of protein...see the flaw in your logic?
my logic isnt wrrong at all. im stating that the more you eat the bigger you get, i didnt state that hed get fat or not. Its a simple concept.

my logic isnt wrrong at all. im stating that the more you eat the bigger you get, i didnt state that hed get fat or not. Its a simple concept.

Well then you basically just stated the obvious which i doubt really helped him. I was just disagreeing with your advice of 400 grams of protein for a guy weighing 155lbs. Alot of that will not be used by the body and you will simply piss and shit it out.

Like i said its just my opinion though and everyone's body is different

good argument lol. i wouldn't mind eating 400 grams of protein.. cuz i wanna be huge.. but currently i only get around 200grams :( no clue how to add more.. i eat 5-6 times a day i don't get how people eat more then 200

good argument lol. i wouldn't mind eating 400 grams of protein.. cuz i wanna be huge.. but currently i only get around 200grams :( no clue how to add more.. i eat 5-6 times a day i don't get how people eat more then 200
Lean meat,large portions.....chicken breast,turkey breast,lean steak,fish

I was taking in 250g of protein a day when I was cutting no problem and I'm only 170lbs...now that i will be bulkiing ill be getting in around 350g a day

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

80% of the world are "Hard Gainers". I've also never met anyone who is 155 lbs that actually ate 3,000 calories a day...every single day either.

Are you taking shakes? if so how many? Include the grams per scoup if you could...
What do you eat for your meals if you have control of your choices that is.

Top Bottom