Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best igf-1???

02gixxersix2

For guys who have actually used it and are not trying to push their product, what is the best place to buy IGF-1? I have seen it said that it's a bad idea to buy pre-diluted stuff because it cant survive and also seen a lot to contradict that. Has anyone tried stuff from different places and what was the best. Satch??? Indy???

i've only used omega's IGF. damn did that shit work. did it 2 times actually. i haven't done any other brand but i definately give omega 2 thumbs up.

02gixxersix2 said:
For guys who have actually used it and are not trying to push their product, what is the best place to buy IGF-1? I have seen it said that it's a bad idea to buy pre-diluted stuff because it cant survive and also seen a lot to contradict that. Has anyone tried stuff from different places and what was the best. Satch??? Indy???

Well, I don't push IGF, but I can tell you getigf.com, an EF sponsor, is a good place to get your IGF. Generally, IGF-1 is generic, so it's who you get it from that matters, not the brand.

02gixxersix2 said:

Dude check my signature, first and only time I have EVER put a banner in my sig, the stuff ROCKS, and you know I play with everything except myself.

I've had both pre-dissolved like Omega labs, and non-dissolved. As long as it's from a trusted source, it should be good. I must say, Omega labs being the most recent( thanks again Indy!) that it's still fresh in my mind that their stuff kicks ass!

Top Bottom