Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fighting style ever!

krav maga all above posts are correct its a mix of ju jitsu aikido taekwondo karate boxing etc. most of these arts come from aiki jujitsu an art which hasnt been watered down over the years to make it into a sport the last original martial was aikido which was given to the west in the 6os approx n thats been watered down too fit in western ways aikido comes originally from aikijutsu as do many styles wich can b traced back 2 ancient jujitsu which then traced back 2 ancient chinese arts u cannot look at any art ancient or other wise n not see many other arts in there all arts are great there is no 1 style in particular better than an other it is the exponent of that art who makes it his own who makes it look so easy that people percieve it 2 b the best art there isnt 2 many of us in the world who takes his or her art 2 a personel level those who do make it look unbeatable. all arts were originally built for self defense n no matter how good u get any 1 can b beaten on any given day having a black belt does not guarantee u a win but it does give an advantage over most opponents so wot ever ure chosen art make it ure own so u can take it to truly better heights. here ends my rant, history lesson and psychology thanx 4 reading

Last edited:
I have always felt it's not the style but the stylist. I don't care what style you are, but if you have mastered your style and the psychological ability you are more than a head.

+1 on the Krav....its some intense shit...not a "take it easy on me" arts.
Students quickly find that its live hardcore, not some repetitive movement class. Tests are nearly full go. Not for the timid, you understand and respect its principles. Id say that Krav students are some of the most prepared for real life situations in comparison to other disciplines.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I agree...but who would only learn one style?
I remember a buddy of mine, 150lb wrestler, fought (got jumped by)
these two guys from my highschool, both very well trained boxers, won golden gloves and most every fight in their brackets.
My buddy took them to the ground one at a time, elbow to the jaw..good night first one...hip throw on second and it was over...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom