Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fighting style ever!

ark94

I never have even heard of this before. MMA was one of my favourite fighting styles, but i found this. Its more of self-defence but its extremely efficient.

Not sure if anyone has ever posted it here, but its called Krav Maga.

Here's a video -

Yeah, well that was just the example of what it is. The army and military people apparently are all trained in it. And its really effective in real life, like hostage situations, or if someone has a gun pointed to you or any sort of weapon.

It was started in Isreal for there anti-terrorist units and police depatments. Supposed to be effective , but ill stick with my Tai Chi/Xyngi/Bagua

all of that is what if someone grabs you. ill stick to boxing. something tells me this dude drops from a left hook just like a normal guy.

I feel like if it looks awesome, it's not as effective in real life. By the way, you guys should be detectives. That is most definitely choreographed, not to mention it says "Fight Choreography" at the opening of the video.

I think this instructor should pick volunteers willing to prove his system wrong, If he is a master than their should be no problem. We all know people strike, land and kick different, I was learning Akido and street fighting when I rolled wrong and kicked the person throwing me, that person began crying and complaining how I landed wrong, and that I should of rolled a certain way, the purpose of the exercise was for him to immobilize me, instead he was left hurt, this proves my point that nothing is full proof, you can only arm yourself with knowledge, admitting you have the best style is like saying you are unbeatable.

This video was choreographed to sell to none the wiser, the video was speed up too make fluid movements look a lot quicker.

Hand to Hand combat course are no different to Krav Maga, Krav Maga has developed it's techniques from martial arts systems that have been around for years.

You can't be a master of Krav Maga if you don't have competition or compete to prove yourself.

I believe that jumping up onto someone back and doing acrobatics is best left for circus professionals. No good fighter presents their hand to be grabbed, or throws a wind milling punch and turns their back on and opponent, if Krav Maga is so good, then you wouldn't be teaching students into bad habits, Most hand to hand combat courses will teach you to face the worst case scenario after learning basics. I do think Krav maga has its place, and it is mixed martial arts incorporated into no rules self defense.

Top Bottom