Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best features of a woman?

i'd have to say looks definately, pretty/cute face, then comes the personality. no amtter how good looking a chick is if her personality sucks i cant stick around more than 5 mins.

if were talking one particular body part, i'd say abs, if those are good chances are everything else falls into place :)

I truely believe that a guy will go for a girl who is good looking more than if she has a good personality. True? What if she had the best personality on the earth, but was an ugly fucker?

Now, i'm sure guys like britany spears body more than her face.................... :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

To SexKitten...

I agree with your statement to an extent.

I couldn't see myself hooking up with someone that I wasn't attracted to, even if they had a great personality {probably more friend material} ... but I also can't stand a woman who is a flake, whether she is attractive or not.

I would have to say that the best "attracting" feature on a woman is her eyes, followed by her lips.

I look at the eyes and the teeth!!!!!!!!!!!
She has to have nice teeth, if she doesn't that's the biggest turn off for me.:D

Yes personality and brains are a definite must but physically i like a girl who has a good looking face and a nice ass. Another plus is huge breasts but i'm a breast man. Just remember guys tit job $5000 facial reconstruction $30000+!!!

I'd say personality What is the sense in even talking to a women if she has a shitty disposition.

But if your looking for a body part.... I'm most definitely a boob man small little big round saggy firm soft large huge big nips little nips puffy... give me them all......

God created nothing better than a women's breasts

I'm a firm believer of "WOW"

BASSKILLER,

I WISH THEY PROMOTED "WOW" IN NC!!!!:bawling:

AS FOR WHAT'S MY FAVORITE FEMALE FEATURE.... WELL HELL.... I LOVE THEM ALL:p I LOOK AT THE WHOLE PACKAGE.... I LIKE FOR EVERYTHING TO BE IN PROPORTION!!! HOWEVER, IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE... I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I LOOK FOR A PRETTY FACE:)

Top Bottom