Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best fat loss product for me and my wife

Judo Tom

Plat Hero
Platinum
Needs to be something well reviewed. I want something that is 'effective' I do know diet/exercise is top but the wife wants a boost from a supp.

We both can handle stims.

I would like it to be from a site sponsor like orbit, needto or mr supps..

N2burn is great... Forged burner has gotten rave reviews as well and i know two guys using it now that absolutely love it... Those would be my two recommendations... Two very high quality burners...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Needs to be something well reviewed. I want something that is 'effective' I do know diet/exercise is top but the wife wants a boost from a supp.

We both can handle stims.

I would like it to be from a site sponsor like orbit, needto or mr supps..

Google Lipoflam
lipostim or the liposhred stack..

Go to needtobuildmuscle and the N2-flam, N2-sti or N2-shred stack is the same. Products been around 7 years or more now. Plenty of reviews on it

I'm keen to try one of orbits BPS Combustion stacks. Might order one this weekend to give a whirl. Just no sure which one ill choose :D

Thanks everyone for the advice. I appreciate it. I did a bunch of research but I had to go w/ needto's advice... :)

I just purchased the LipoShred Stack.

LipoShred Stack

Me and wifey are gonna get all cut up :)

Thanks everyone for the advice. I appreciate it. I did a bunch of research but I had to go w/ needto's advice... :)

I just purchased the LipoShred Stack.

LipoShred Stack

Me and wifey are gonna get all cut up :)
I'm on my 3rd day of N2shred, and I dont know if I'm crazy or what, but my lovehandles have noticably gone down. I attribute that to the yohombine in N2burn since I have a hell of a time losing any fat from that area. So far I'm liking it

I've tried them all. Besides AAS and injectibles, nothing quite works like good old fashion Bronkaide from CVS/Walgreens and a 200mg tab of caffeine or a large coffee. Can't beat the ECA stack brother.

I've tried them all. Besides AAS and injectibles, nothing quite works like good old fashion Bronkaide from CVS/Walgreens and a 200mg tab of caffeine or a large coffee. Can't beat the ECA stack brother.

Well if you want to play that way .. PM me I got bad ass places you can get the good ephedrin and ephedra 7 to 25mg caps in bulk.. Not this 50 7mg tabs max crap lol.. Mix in some white willow bark with that caffeine trust me it will make a huge difference too..

That shit messes with my heart to much so I wont mess with it. I like Albuterol and N2-flam 4 weeks on one 4 weeks on the other back and forth..

Google Lipoflam
lipostim or the liposhred stack..

Go to needtobuildmuscle and the N2-flam, N2-sti or N2-shred stack is the same. Products been around 7 years or more now. Plenty of reviews on it

thats the best stack ever. I loved n2burn. I wanna try n2stim pretty quick before summer :)

Top Bottom