Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best detox products

Congratulations for 6 months without a drink! That is a major milestone.

At 6 months your body has flushed the alcohol from your system. Most likely right now you are playing a head game with yourself. The mind has a lot of power over the body. I wish it was as easy as just saying man up, but it doesn't work that way for most people. You just have to take one day at a time and try to fight that inner demon.

Unfortunately you are probably like me in the fact that you have an addictive personality. If this is so, I would get a gym membership and make it your mission to go 5 days a week and spend a minimum of an hour working out until the gym becomes a new addiction. I'm the kind of person that needs to have an addiction or I will fall to worse choices.

Congratulations for 6 months without a drink! That is a major milestone.

At 6 months your body has flushed the alcohol from your system. Most likely right now you are playing a head game with yourself. The mind has a lot of power over the body. I wish it was as easy as just saying man up, but it doesn't work that way for most people. You just have to take one day at a time and try to fight that inner demon.

Unfortunately you are probably like me in the fact that you have an addictive personality. If this is so, I would get a gym membership and make it your mission to go 5 days a week and spend a minimum of an hour working out until the gym becomes a new addiction. I'm the kind of person that needs to have an addiction or I will fall to worse choices.

nice post. get addicted to the iron

What are going to be the best supplements to help with detox
I am a recovering alcoholic who has been clean for 6 months. However my body is still very sick from years of alcohol abuse. Would like to take something to help flush things out

bro son got alcohol problem too

i blame myself, too much belt when he was young

There is no such thing as a detox supplement (that actually works). The best thing to do is fast and let the body clean itself naturally. You should certainly take N2Guard to help with the liver though.

Top Bottom