Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Branded WHEY PROTEIN

Newbee

Hi Guyz,

I happened to accidently bump on this BB, while doing a search for Whey Protein, must say its a GREAT FORUM, U cant imagine how good it is for novice like myself who can easily get conned by the self claiming Advertisements of Suppliments.

GUYS CARRY ON THE GOOD WORK.

I am looking out for a good branded Whey Protein - for GAINING BULK, could U guys suggest any good brand. I heard Wieder is good, anybody tried that if soo, Please suggest.

Ur Help would be highly appreciated.

Question(s)...

1. What country do you live in?

2. How much money are you willing to spend?

Also, I would stay far away from Weider products. You may want to check out Protein Factory @ http://www.proteinfactory.com.

I ask what country you are from because if this post is not a joke, then you must be in Mongolia or something (the Weider comment is a dead give away). Also, you selection of supplements may be limited.

BELL$

:angel:

Weider is not "great" and i would advise staying away from that weight gainer that comes in that Huge 10lb Dog food bag. The stuff is basically cake mix. Everyone has their own opinion on their favorite protein. I tend to chose protein powders based on the amount of protein/carbs per serving, taste and price. I'm sure you can find a protein powder that has a lot of carbs and protein content if your looking to add weight. Since I try to avoid carbs iI take ProV60 by labrada because 2 scoops (60grms of protein) only has 16 grams of carbs. Don't rely on any magical properties that many protein ads claim. Protein powder is just food. You would be better off eating 3-4 clean meals a day and drinking 2 shakes a day in order to increase your calorie intake. Your priority should be eating mass quantities of clean food like milk, chicken, lean cuts of beef, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and veggies

Prolab's N-large comes to mind as well as EAS's Myoplex Mass and Myoplex Deluxe, Ast's VP2, and Mass Quantities triple threat

THNX for Ur replies.

CHURCH_BELL U were quite close in Ur guess, its not Mangolia, but Asia. Its not that easy to get any sort of Suppliments unlike in US or other European Countries.

So we have to rely on the BLACK Market, which often pass on the US Rejects, I guess thats why my agent was trying to sell Wieder to me.

As far as costs R concerned by the time a Suppliment comes here, its costs go up by 300 - 500 %, Yeah U heard it right.

100% + CUSTOMS
Shipping Charges

So U can imagine cant take much risks in choosing the right one in the first go, because second try would be too expensive .......

I think I will go for www.proteinfactory.com could some one suggest which one would be better for putting bulk:

WHEY CONCENTRATE
ION EXCHANGE WHEY CONCENTRATE
MASS POWDER
SIZE POWDER

THANX

Top Bottom