Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best BCAA Product?

jwalifts

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey guys, I've been through some BCAA powders over the years and I have yet to find 'the one.' I was wondering what some of you guys considered to be the 'best' BCAA product in terms of quality and price. I'm leaning towards PowerChews' product at the moment as I feel it's a solid company and the taste would be top-tier.

Any input would be great. Thanks

Power Chews FTW. Also it's not a bad idea to have gear from Needtobuildmuscle.com on hand as well..

Scivation Xtend. For the price, taste, and bcca's per serving you can't beat it.

Have to agree. I have the Blue Raspberry and Watermelon, and love the taste of both. Xtend is 10g BCAA's per serving, 30 servings per container, and I have yet to find something higher in BCAA's per serving that is more cost effective.

I really wanted to go with Power Chews, but would need 3+ servings (13-14 chews) to get the 10g found in 1 serving of Xtend (4 chews=3g BCAA's). That also takes a 45 serving bag of Power Chews down to around 12-13 servings. Power Chews were also over 3x the cost of the Xtend.

As much as I am for supporting our sponsors, it was just not cost effective for me.

Have to agree. I have the Blue Raspberry and Watermelon, and love the taste of both. Xtend is 10g BCAA's per serving, 30 servings per container, and I have yet to find something higher in BCAA's per serving that is more cost effective.

I really wanted to go with Power Chews, but would need 3+ servings (13-14 chews) to get the 10g found in 1 serving of Xtend (4 chews=3g BCAA's). That also takes a 45 serving bag of Power Chews down to around 12-13 servings. Power Chews were also over 3x the cost of the Xtend.

As much as I am for supporting our sponsors, it was just not cost effective for me.

That's good to know. I've been seeing a trend of people discussing how great Xtend taste as well. I think this will be the BCAA product I end up picking up next.

Thanks guys

I just bought a bottle of this from Orbit to stack with some other products. Took a scoop and hands down great taste!! I've seen a ton of threads about this stuff!

GEAR is all you need my friend :)

Nothing can compete with it ,read this.....

GEAR

4 caps pre workout 4 caps post workout.

GEAR is all you need my friend :)

Nothing can compete with it ,read this.....

GEAR

4 caps pre workout 4 caps post workout.

No doubt Gear is a fine product.. But I'm pilled out. Best results take 10-15 daily, and even then your not near the servings that Xtend offers, not to mention price.

Gear if you want more horse power, and Power Chews BCAA if you are looking for great flavor and just straight up BCAA's.

No doubt Gear is a fine product.. But I'm pilled out. Best results take 10-15 daily, and even then your not near the servings that Xtend offers, not to mention price.

In my opinion you get what you pay for....if price is your main concern then by all means go with the cheaper option ....but if results and gains are your priority then you are better off with the superior product in that class. Which in this case is GEAR .

As for being pilled out... its pretty painless to wash down 4 pills pre and postworkout :)

Top Bottom