Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best BB/Physique to never win the Mr. O

gautho said:
You think too much diuretics killed him?

Combination of diuretic-induced dehydration and EPO (aka erythropoetin, epogen). Basically turned his blood into non-coaguable sludge.

BTW my vote is for Lee Labrada.

why wouldnt a bber do EPO? i know it has some positive effects for the BBer but not even close to being worth it. i can see why an endurance athlete would risk it, coz they have soo much to gain from it. i plan on using slin gh igf lots of gear, but those things offer a lot, i would never use EPO though, doesnt offer much AND its deadly.

LT3 said:
why wouldnt a bber do EPO? i know it has some positive effects for the BBer but not even close to being worth it. i can see why an endurance athlete would risk it, coz they have soo much to gain from it. i plan on using slin gh igf lots of gear, but those things offer a lot, i would never use EPO though, doesnt offer much AND its deadly.
blood in the body has to be a certain viscosity like oil in a car. Although EPO may increase RBC production, it also increases viscosity which can make your blood thick like sludge or a malt. That will lead to cardiovascular events like MI, CVA. To proper use EPO, one may need blood thinners like aspirin, coumadin, plavix and etc. with frequent coagulation studies done.

blood in the body has to be a certain viscosity like oil in a car. Although EPO may increase RBC production, it also increases viscosity which can make your blood thick like sludge or a malt. That will lead to cardiovascular events like MI, CVA. To proper use EPO, one may need blood thinners like aspirin, coumadin, plavix and etc. with frequent coagulation studies done.

Ye i know this bro, but what i was trying to get accros is that the risks outweigh the benefits by soooo much in bbing. i'd understand in endurance sports but not bbing.

Top Bottom