Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best BB/Physique to never win the Mr. O

There are many injustices in bodybuilding. There are so many quality physiques up there, but sadly only one can win. To name all the best men who never won would take up an entire thread. Mike Mentzer, Lou Ferrigno, Harold Poole, Bill Pearl, Flex Wheeler, Lee Labrada, Mike Christians, Serge Nubret, Bertil Fox, Kevin Levrone, Bob Paris, Robby Robinson, Danny Padilla, Berry DeMay, Nasser El Sombay... I could be here all day. Each one of these men AND MORE all looked great and some have come so close, while others never even got a chance.

In a sport where one body is able to rule for 5-8 years at a time, it's sad that some guys never got to be Mr. Olympia. I think they all know this going into the sport, but do it anyway.

Bodybuilding is not a sport people do for fame or money. There isn't much of either involved anyway. It's not done for health (I think we can all agree, pro's aren't exactly an image of good health). It done out of love and a desire to be the the best you possible. For some being their own personal best means one day having a pro card, for some it means adding a few more lbs on their squat or bench next week. But it is that desire and love for this odd sport called bodybuilding that keeps each pro's dream alive of one day becoming Mr. Olympia. Will any of the current older dunderdogs like Dexter, Jay, Gustavo or even the younger ones like Chris Cook, Caprise Murray ever become Mr. Olympia? Probably not, but that won't stop them from trying. :)

Top Bottom