Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best BB/Physique to never win the Mr. O

You could add Vince Taylor to the list, Great symmatry, proportion, and hardness/density. No weak body parts.

I'd add in Levrone as well. Some of the newer guys over the more recent years I haven't keeped up with them. The late 80's and early to mid-90's are the one's I am familiar with because that is when I was still in fantasy land about wanting to be a pro BB'r. Those are the guys I would read about the most because that is who was at the top always. Lee Haney and Dorian Yates were to 2 Olympians at the time. Bob Pearl was a little before my time, but have seen a few pics, and he looked great.

Obviously, Flex Wheeler would be there, but from what I hear, he is lazy and doesn't put in the effort that it takes to win...like the other guys (whatever that means). He might have the best genetics out of anybody though.

BMJ

PEDRO-G said:
Munzner was in a class of his own when it came to muscle hardness/density, and cross striations especially in his quads and delts.
You think too much diuretics killed him?

Goldprospector said:
Damn...I like the big guys, I'm going with Ruhl and Schierkamp
Anyone remember Victor Richards. The only BB that didn't compete and got his pro card. Weider just thought that he would be an asset so he gave him his pro card. Big Vic said "if you compete, you have to diet, therefore, you stop growing". Vic said he never wanted to stop growing.

Top Bottom