Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best AAS for Collagen/Sore Joints

biggeek said:
Hey guys.. I'm looking to plan out my next cycle that will be under way in about 2 months or so. My last cycle was a test/tren cycle and was amazing to say the least but ever since i've had problems with my joints and tendons a lot.. i'm attributing it to the decrease in collagen synthesis while on test.. i have been off for a little while now.. been taking joint support products with glucosamine/chondroitin and it seems to help a little but i'm still having problems with my tendons and such..

I'm wanting to run another cycle with test.. because i just LOVE test but i don't want to injure myself anymore than I maybe already have.. now.. I have heard that winny is great at collagen synthesis BUT can cause some serious joint pain.. i have run it before at 50mg/day and can't say one way or the other on the collagen.. but i definatly had the joint pains.. I have also heard that EQ can greatly increase collagen.. but I have also heard that EQ can induce severe hunger.. something I definatly do not want.. and EQ isn't cheap.. not that it's that big of a deal.. but still an issue.. or there is always Deca.. deca is known for it's joint lubing abilities and pain free workouts and it's said it can help with collagen... but i've heard a lot of people bash deca lately.. in any case.. i would not want to run high doses of these other products but simply enough to keep collagen synthesis up.. so like a low weekly dose of deca or eq along with some test..

Anybody had these same problems? Anyone offer some advice or insight in how to get a good mix..

Bro, you could have done a search and found this info easy.....

Deca is handsdowns the best AAS in terms of lubricating the joints......everyone knows that.

Research, Lil'Geek, research......

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom