Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bent needle

crowderboy

Today was my first time ever injecting 2ml in glute. I tried to keep a steady and it took longer i think my hand was becoming tired or something i dont know.....anyway after i pulled it out i noticed that the needle was bent about 15 degrees. Only a little bit of oil and blood came out. Should i be concerned? am i about to have bad pip Anybody else have something like this happen?​

Why don't you use the vastus lateralis or the ventrogluteal region? The position is much more comfortable to make self Injection.

Delt and biceps are very common and easy to manage to inject better then gluts

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Today was my first time ever injecting 2ml in glute. I tried to keep a steady and it took longer i think my hand was becoming tired or something i dont know.....anyway after i pulled it out i noticed that the needle was bent about 15 degrees. Only a little bit of oil and blood came out. Should i be concerned? am i about to have bad pip Anybody else have something like this happen?

No. Just don't be as clumsy again.

Maybe inject 1 ML on one day and the other ML @ another time. I'm assuming you are not pinning 2 ML's of the same oil in one shot..............

Top Bottom