Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bench press

AudiS3

I have improve my bench weight, I was using the smiths and on my last rep I was a hairs breath from hooking the bar and I moved my back slightly. Now I think I may have pulled a subliminal muscle It gave me slight pain when breathing in now I feel a dull like pain along my spine just below my scapular. so I have had the next day off I am doing legs tomorrow, and back the next day I am hoping someone has had a similar event and. As I don't want to damage myself and put my training back. I am using Test 400 Deca 250 weekly and winny 50mg daily..

ive never had that happen before but plenty of people have issues on the bench press... thats something you would need to go to the doctor for...

After reading more about this I think I may have pinched a nerve with my scapular rather than muscle damage with a recovery time of 48 hours so I am giving it 72 and a pull exercise rather than a push day after the 72 If I do feel any pain I will stop and get medical advice. But finger's crossed..

I have improve my bench weight, I was using the smiths and on my last rep I was a hairs breath from hooking the bar and I moved my back slightly. Now I think I may have pulled a subliminal muscle It gave me slight pain when breathing in now I feel a dull like pain along my spine just below my scapular. so I have had the next day off I am doing legs tomorrow, and back the next day I am hoping someone has had a similar event and. As I don't want to damage myself and put my training back. I am using Test 400 Deca 250 weekly and winny 50mg daily..

if you have pains dont do anything tomorrow
take time off and rest no matter the cycle

Top Bottom